hats

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i couldn't wear ^ that...

And this will probably blow up a cheap in you can still find on ebay from time to time but i really dont care anymore. The original cooperstown collection hats were made by a company called ROMAN. They used to sell them at mitchell and ness when i was young before M&N got all them retro contracts in-house. Starter actually made the original jerseys too, it was all split up, i still have one actually. But i digress, The original ones had leather liners, and ran about an 1/8th small if you find one... just dont try and buy any phillies hats and were cool... No company or MLB logos on the outside... ex:

DSC02575.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

And i dont know about saying all polo hats are corny... horsey hats are just plain jane to me, but they serve a purpose i guess. Not really my style but there are definitely alot of ill hats polo has put out imo, i own several...

DSC02577.jpg

I disagree, polo 5 panels and lOng bills are dope.

And i dont know about saying all polo hats are corny... horsey hats are just plain jane to me, but they serve a purpose i guess. Not really my style but there are definitely alot of ill hats polo has put out imo, i own several...

DSC02577.jpg

i've never heard of polo 5 panels. where would i get one?

I didn't know that.

I only ride a beach cruiser to the liquor store.

I'm pretty sure no one I know would know what Dart is either though. I think I'm gonna cop it.

Is mishka a hipster hypebeast co? This would be the first thing of their Ive gotten. No one really rocks that shit here...

I didn't know that.

I only ride a beach cruiser to the liquor store.

I'm pretty sure no one I know would know what Dart is either though. I think I'm gonna cop it.

Is mishka a hipster hypebeast co? This would be the first thing of their Ive gotten. No one really rocks that shit here...

Yeah I'm sure most people wouldn't know/care, just letting you know. The bear logo is pretty dope.

is this thread pretty much baseball-cap style hats?

is it worth having another thread discussing completely different types of hats?

i mean, i love hats. but i'm not wearing the stuff in here. more like:

5079T.jpg

AAAAC8kRiioAAAAAATBWpA.jpg

kangol-pebble-knit-peak-beanie-hat-75-p.jpg

patta-kangol-merino-beanie-f5-1-560x560.jpg

AAAAAmo46P0AAAAAAWtouA.jpg?v=1225294336000

9610BC%20oil%20army%20cap-300.jpg

i've got the first one. and would like to get the 'pebble' cap

i have only a couple fitted baseball caps and i never wear em anymore.

im more likely to wear stuff like that too Symbols, I do own some fitteds but I am 32 I feel a bit like an idiot wearing caps sometimes, only kids tend to wear them in the UK.

I dont tend to go with any brands for hats like those though as I tend to loose them all the time or see something else I prefer, at the moment I am wearing an all black knitted beenie with a small brim, kinda like the grey white and black on you posted but more round at the top and obviously all black.