hats

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is the underbill green?

i had an athletics hat and a san francisco hat without the logo in the back with green underbills also

a "throwback" thing?

The bills were green for a period of time. If you look at old baseball books, they all had green bills under them, then they switched to grey, black and back and forth. I don't think they threw the MLB logo on the back until 92 or some shit.

The bills were green for a period of time. If you look at old baseball books, they all had green bills under them, then they switched to grey, black and back and forth. I don't think they threw the MLB logo on the back until 92 or some shit.

I have an old greenbill rocket's championship hat with the back to back logo on it.

yeah thats what i thought

i actually prefer they grey underbill

new era doesnt seem to make hats with the grey bills anymore