Weirdest thing you've heard someone say in bed

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he means from that redman song on whut the album,

cant remember what its called.

when i was reading that post the first time i thought he was sayin that while he was fuckin sum girl she was screamin stop no and dont.

fuck...lol thort i was readin about some rapist

Nope..What the fuck, doesn't anyone listen to N.W.A. anymore?

That shit's older that a lot of the people who use this board..

And yeah, I did get it wrong the first time..

That's not weird at all..you must be a prude..

The girl I kept on the side about a year ago liked me to smack her

in the face while she gave me head, and not little soft slaps, either..

Like full-on, "5 fingers talking to the face" action.She was also weird,

because she would come over sometimes, give dome for 2 hours straight,

go to the bathroom to clean up, say "Thank you" and go home..Sounds

like the perfect girl, but it made me feel a little slutty after a while..

hahaha im in the same boat with a girl just like that. She loves to get slapped in the face hard and choked. This is the second one like this. I felt uncomfortable with the first one. Now i feel right at home.

Here's one for you. I got this asked to me once while i fucking my then gf....

"Do you have any knives? Put one to my throat while you fuck me...draw a little blood if you want..."

Anyone who knows me in real life knows how awesome that is for me to hear. Too bad she was the worst person on earth. Why can't awesome girls want to fuck me evil style? Sonofabitch!

One time after smashing this one girl I was just chillen in the bed when she layed down next to me, put her arm around me and asked "Do you think we are going to be together forever?" ... I was in the car 30 seconds later.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
One time after smashing this one girl I was just chillen in the bed when she layed down next to me' date=' put her arm around me and asked "Do you think we are going to be together forever?" ... I was in the car 30 seconds later.[/quote']

Had almost the same thing happen, except she put her hands on her stomch and said "This is where are baby is going to live."

:shook: :shook:

Got rid of that psycho bitch.

First of all there is already a thread on this but here are mines anyway.

#1 A 30 year old teacher i was dating when i was 19 told me that she wanted to "lick my eye balls" I replied with "what the fuck is wrong with you." She responded shocked "What?! You have nice eyes"

#2 First serious relationship. Had her on the floor and she screams out " I could be laying in dog piss right now and I wouldnt even care!" I jumped off of her and laughed until my stomach hurt. She was like what happened she didnt even know what she said.

Ones I have said:

#1 On this one night stand I had. In the middle of it I was like "Oh my god its a shame that I am going to have to kill you afterwards."

#2 I called my exwifey (who i am trying to get back with as we speak ireally love her awww jeeeze some1 caught feelings) a slutty bitch. I dont know why i said that but it came out. She stopped me turned around and goes "Could ya leave the slutty bitch stuff out of this. I am really not a fan."

Enjoy...

Archived