Whats the average home price in your area?

Pistol

Within a 5 mile radius everythings about 500-550k.

usually 800-1300 square feet.

just wondering about the rest of the us and world for that matter.

browsing century21 and realized 500k will by you a freakin mansion complete with monkey butler anywhere else except CA and NY.

Most places I looked at in AZ & NM were like 175-300K some some nice spreads and sick views.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

I know the rent I pay here I can own a small 3 bed home back in Texas. I am really through paying rent, good thing that my company is starting to offer houseing. I am thinking of moving in there. Its bigger, its nicer, and I dont pay for shit but cable.

feel free to post the prices you lazy bastards.

snippy snippy!

um..in melbourne.....average 3 bedroom house will run you between $200,000 to $600,000.

my parents bought their house for $30,000 about 30 years ago, and on today's market they'd get over $450,000 for it

upwards of 800'000$ around here

yeah shit is pricey around these parts i read somewhere that the median was around $631,000 for some new homes being buil, but keep in mind when they say homes they really mean apartments and shit like that, not single houses.

but like GEEB said 800K + is about the going rate for houses

and depending on the are it can easily jump up to a mil +

a condo will run you at least 260-320k. thats 3 bedroom tops unfinished basement.

a house will run you around 330k to anywhere around a million. no joke. i also live in canada.

my parents bought there house for around 175k and its easily worth at least a half mill now if not more. the property prices have risen around 400% within the last 10 years.

just sick.

in l.a., an average 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, with lawn and driveway will run you a good 600k... in an average quiet, clean neighborhood (not great, but not bad either) it's ridiculous. average rent here for a 2bed 2 bath here is around $1000 in l.a. by now. it's ridiculous.

on the news they said l.a. county recently ranked #1 in the u.s. in "most million-dollar (and up) homes"... didn't really surprise me. especially considering you've got all these movie star mansions and neighborhoods like beverly hills, bel air, hollywood hills, malibu, calabasas, palos verdes, pacific palisades, etc...