Destruction League

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!!!!!!! heres a brief part of email i received from her

his name is Michael Fay, and he works at http://www.ninesystems.com. Its a company out in San Diego and I know you have already started the fun because he has emailed me about people calling him. And I am so happy. I owe you BIG time.

Hes 5'11", dark blonde and super duper full of himself. He wears glasses, and his weakest point, is his BAD TEETH. And, he has a third nipple on his side which he also really is embarrassed of. He picks up foreign girls, he likes the au pairs because he can pretend to show off his leased cars, and act like he has mad money.

Whatever youre doing, his super pissed.

from dude's website

Fay has overseen multiple successful corporate mergers and has participated in the funding of businesses with venture capital on eight separate occasions, raising as much as $58 million over five years with various management teams.

I just thought I'd point out how bogus this guy's site is. If you're in venture capital, and you've only pulled together $58M in "over five years," you're severly at the bottom of the ladder. I was at an interview with a smallish place that was talking about "we let the new staff handle a lot of our smaller venture-capital transactions ranging from around $20-30 million. When you've been here a year you should be working on at least 2 or 3 $100-500M transactions at any given time...

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Mar 22 2006, 04:28 PM

1. shes going to be reading this thread

Dear Girl we are harassing this guy for,

My homeboy gamblersgrin has a huge crush on you, and this is his way of trying to show you. Personally I feel the affection is misdirected but I dont really understand the level of dushebaggery that this individual is on. Dont leave my homeskillet high and dry, put out a little for him or better yet go all the way. You wont regret it. Thank you for your suport.

Sincerely, MAR

this guy is pissed. i made fun of his triple nipple(which he claims he does not have). and i also asked him about his teeth, to which he responded "they just arent as straight as they should be)

he then demanded to know which forum his number was posted on. i gave him a fake url and he ended up getting pretty frustrated.

this guy is the type of dude that acts all calm even though you know hes pissed. just keep calling this asshole and you'll eventually push him over the edge.

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 22 2006, 06:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 22 2006, 06:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GamblersGrin@Mar 22 2006, 04:28 PM

1. shes going to be reading this thread

Dear Girl we are harassing this guy for,

My homeboy gamblersgrin has a huge crush on you, and this is his way of trying to show you. Personally I feel the affection is misdirected but I dont really understand the level of dushebaggery that this individual is on. Dont leave my homeskillet high and dry, put out a little for him or better yet go all the way. You wont regret it. Thank you for your suport.

Sincerely, MAR

[/b]

is that how you pick up girls? you really think making an internet post is the way to pick up a girl? i dont.

but it is a nice letter you wrote on my fake behalf haha.

i received this email from her...

Thanks again to you and your friends.....Michael hasnt emailed me or try to contact me since I last mentioned it to you. This is really brilliant of you, and its tough because none of your friends know me.... but you can ask any of my friends, male or female and they will all tell you how horrible this guy was to me. I kind of feel like this was his karma, you hit him where it hurt: interferring with his work. Please thank your friends, and let me know what I can do for you!

Enjoy your weekend, catch up soon?

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Mar 22 2006, 09:06 PM

is that how you pick up girls? you really think making an internet post is the way to pick up a girl? i dont.

but it is a nice letter you wrote on my fake behalf haha.

Yes and yes, well if you get laid just send flowers (to me), and your welcome, always looking out for a fellow 12ozer .

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 22 2006, 03:00 PM

ever been to a house party in boston..you hav to lock all your shit up hella good..bcause gauranteed someone's stealing something..I remember niggas taking furniture..televisions..stereo's all that shit..and just throwing it up in one room and locking that door down...house was completely bare except for 2 kegs....after the party the shit still looked trash..cups everywhere...muddy, wet floors and shoe prints, dents, holes, etc..in all the walls..fuck boston

Dumy, you spend any time in Boston, or was it just a visit?

I spent a while up there.

Got my first pair of brass knuckles from an idiot that was trying to steal CDs from my friend's party. Risky business.