mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All I know is I need to figure out someway to get live coverage or online coverage that works on a Mac or find someway to get the Speed channel without having to pay for all the other dumb channels that come with it. I missed every race last year... bummed me out.

All I know is I need to figure out someway to get live coverage or online coverage that works on a Mac or find someway to get the Speed channel without having to pay for all the other dumb channels that come with it. I missed every race last year... bummed me out.

suscribe to motogp and watch races live, my brother does on his mac.

MACTHERIPER, SOUP, TRIPLESUX

if i see another post from any of you even addressing the other in a negative manner, im banning you. i dont give a shit who's ignorant or who starts what. ignore eachother or get the fuck out of the thread. no one wants to read that shit.

• Like 1

Good. No more bullshit. Only quality from here out.

Today I applied at Icon to be their new brand manager. I dont have a proper resume so I just shot them an email outlining every fuckup they've made in the last 5 years and outlined their needed marketing strategy for the next ten. I'll let you know if I hear back.

Then again who the fuck wants to work for Icon? That many shareholders means I probably can't fire 90% of their staff like I want. Anyone know a guy who knows a guy who could help me start a motorcycle apparel company?

How's that for brilliance?

honda-cb750-motorcycle-concept2.jpg

I cannot lie... I would steal a child and sell it for the down payment on this bike. Even if it meant I would get busted shortly after, the few hours of riding that bike would be worth it. All that based solely on aesthetics. I don't care if it never gets made... that is a beautiful thing.

man... buying helmets online is dumb.

taking me forever to get some shit that fits.

finally got a full face that fits, although its a little tight going on. i assume thats the way its supposed to be though. the rest of it feels good once its on.

also got an open face helmet.... fucking thing looks like i should be piloting a rocket to mars. thing is so big and goofy. fucking gay. im about ready to just order a biltwell, say fuck a DOT cert. and get something that doesnt look wicked retarded.

that is all.