mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yep... they've been showing that for about six months now. There's a bunch of different ones they show so be sure you look at the descriptions of each broadcast of the IOMTT.

The winter has been rough on the riding. Still riding everyday but the super cold mornings are a bit nerve-racking.

I may have already asked this... but does anyone else drive with their high-beam on during the day? I've been doing for about the last two months and no one has given me grief about it. When it gets dark I switch to low-beam, but I use the high-beam during the day to be better seen.

Last week I had a guy try to pass me on an on ramp just as the two lanes became one. He zoomed up next to me, inched closer and closer till I backed off. Once he got on the highway he kept his speed at 55mph... so I couldn't figure out why he was in such a hurry to get by me. Really pissed me off and made me wish I had a tank bag with rocks in it.

jer,

how cold is it up there?

ive still been riding in the low 40's, but im pretty much callin it quits at that. it's not even that i cant handle the cold, more just that my commute is so short that it takes nearly as long to get the bike warmed up as it does to ride. also, i definitely feel more sketchy when its this cold out. duno why. dont like it though. thankfully it'll be back up to the 50's in another month.

PUNY HUMANS. This bike of mine no longer has any wind protection. 100 mph is fucking spectacular. Scarfs save lives.

And how the fuck have you people not seen IOMTT 09? They streamed the coverage live on the internet. We're coming into AMA SBK soon. Catch up already.

Wheelies, bottom outs, speed wobbles, drifts, all slomo.. and you know why rossi's too chickenshit to race it.

PUNY HUMANS. This bike of mine no longer has any wind protection. 100 mph is fucking spectacular. Scarfs save lives.

And how the fuck have you people not seen IOMTT 09? They streamed the coverage live on the internet. We're coming into AMA SBK soon. Catch up already.

Wheelies, bottom outs, speed wobbles, drifts, all slomo.. and you know why rossi's too chickenshit to race it.

& MotoGP is going to 1000cc again with less electronics!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits who've posted the same stupid link three times in two pages? Clearly you're not interested in reading this thread so why the fuck would you try to contribute? That shit has as much relevance to motorcycling as "Mulan on ice" has to Hockey. Keep that shit to yourselves.

All electric motobike post:

(not that one exactly, but soon to be fitted with an EV motor from the Roher company)

Roehr_eSuperbike.jpg

Brammo_Enertia_TTR_11.jpg

mission_motors_mission_one_image_001.jpg

Mavizen_TTx02.jpg

motoczysz-final-ttxgp-4-560x420.jpg

zero-s-20090408-600.jpg

This one's the EV0RR

ev-0rr-evo-design-ttxgp.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits who've posted the same stupid link three times in two pages? Clearly you're not interested in reading this thread so why the fuck would you try to contribute? That shit has as much relevance to motorcycling as "Mulan on ice" has to Hockey. Keep that shit to yourselves.

All electric motobike post:

http://www.emotionsanonymous.org/

**** There's no need to quote all those same images from a post two posts above you ****

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits who've posted the same stupid link three times in two pages?

are you talking to me? cause i read back like four pages and skipped around for about an hour looking and reading at

shit and i didnt come across a single link for it i may have missed it. my bad if so...

That link was literally posted three times in the previous two pages so i dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

Here's the thing I don't understand and if you guys really want to contribute to this thread you'll help me understand.

If it's been posted before, what are you actually contributing to? You think we just post the same shit over and

over, so the last 70 pages arent worth reading? Well before you two came here we didn't. Not a single fucking troll

and that's a fact any thread would be proud of. If you guys are setting a precedent for things to come, this thread--

the one thread that's been better than any other thread about motorcycles on the internet--is fucked.

On top of all that synchronized cycling is to motorcycles what figure skating is to hockey, but that's just an opinion.

Seems like everything I read lately is really hammering home that Ben Spies is the one to watch. I'm sure it's just a "He's an American, dude!!" thing but the pressure has got to be heavy for the kid. And I wonder how Hayden and Edwards feel about all the media hype surrounding the kid. (yeah, I know he's 24 or 25, but when you're old as shit like me... anyone under 40 is a kid.)

633932781874725008MGP_Valencia_Spies.jpg