mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

because they weigh 900 pounds? my boss has a big ass road king or something. fucking huge. it just doent even look like it would be fun to ride.

the ones you posted were cool in a 'i dont hate that they exist' sorta way, but definitely not something id ever really want.

Must... refrain from... direct... negativity.

http://www.cuirmale.nl/history/fetish.htm

On the bright side you get hit by a car on one of those things and that bike will demolish the car.

In other news Deus Ex Machina just sent me this in the mail

161_24sacred.jpg

built in Australia for a man in bk. w650 w/ 720 hop-up. internal throttle and a truck horn. god's really in the details. cloth wrapped wiring:

161_21sacred.jpg

they're calling it the sacred cow.

You know what? This horrible fucking economy is saving motorcycling. Im sure the manufacturers arent happy about it, and subsequently neither are the all the major apparel companies reliant on the same high riding demographic. What it does mean is that there's a wide open gap for enthusiastic new bluecollar builders to make bikes, start lowroad apparel companies like biltwell and loser machine. i actually love it.

• Like 3

because they weigh 900 pounds? my boss has a big ass road king or something. fucking huge. it just doent even look like it would be fun to ride.

the ones you posted were cool in a 'i dont hate that they exist' sorta way, but definitely not something id ever really want.

cosigned. "i dont hate that they exist" thats perfect.

they are just heavy and have way too much plastic and accessories.

these dudes spend like 20 grand just in accessories.

I know they are mad comfortable, theres no wind resistance and tons of power but...

the reason i like bikes is cause its a machine, built for speed and agility.

negated by baggers.

i think its pretty awesome when i see a pack of those thugged out dudes blasting purple rain.

but it aint for me.

i really want to hardtail and rewire my bike, im just being a little gunshy about it. a hardtailed sportster on the highway just seems like a shakey, painful, annoying endever.

although if i could do it for under a grand, i think i might. i should look into what it costs to get a hardtail thrown on and oil bag an shit.

they are so common for HD's and affordable.

hardtails can be welded on for about 300 bucks including the kit or custom made rear section.

Most fabricators will even weld on the new brake brackets and whatever else needed to make it safe and rideable.

everything else is up to you.

heres my friends evo sporty.

this is a year old, so hes changed a bit on the bike now.

hes got a springer front end, with 16" front wheel and different bars.

he also put in the 1250 kit.

jockey shift, foot clutch, no front brake.

3425031194_73b695aa1c_o.jpg

There's a few W650's pushing around the states from when they were imported a few years ago. Theres no real reason for americans to want one over a bonnie tho. Im still waiting to see a moto guzzi v7 chop.

This thing cracks me up. Oury grips, faux aerospokes, brooks saddle on a moped.

DSC_0269bloodfalcons.JPG

Ernst-Henne-33.jpg

L1080174.JPG

an-bu12504631269.jpg

chicomotoItoSan_BasaraMC_cm.jpg

4094075298_69cde9456e.jpg

4094094274_8f3be977c5.jpg

4097147459_e11eb4af5d_b.jpg

svriderSFRC_2008_16.JPG

jano_cycles_petrol_77.jpg

harley_sportster_custom.jpg

honda_cbx_custom.jpg

what are springs going for? any idea?

was just looking at lead sled hardtails. $400 for the tail section. $1100 with oil, femder, brackets, etc. not bad, but then i gotta get someone to install it, since i have no means (or understanding) of doig it myself. thats putting me closer to 2k, which is kinda ridiculous i think...

Rigid, hardtail=young guy

Bagger=old guy

Stereos on baggers blasting Tupac=padlock/bandana

wow way to stereo type baggers and rigids

im sure you havent been around to many mc's in your days on earth

talk all the shit you want about baggers.

when im flyin down the freeway on my shit

your words will be meaningless

so seeks....

wheres the pics of this bike you have?

bike_new.jpg

bike_new_2.jpg

crappy cell pic.

still have a ton of work to do to it... chop the big ass signals in the front, new bars, new big ass headlight...wanna go atleast 8" nh. throwing a sissy bar on tomorrow...really thinking more about hard tailing it if i can do it for a reasonable price. we'll see.

i like the matte black, but it seems like its getting a little played. think i might wanna switch it up in the spring. maybe a dark burnt orange flake or something...'london fog' AA. nothing real fancy though, just a little different.

oh, and this is how it started. doesnt look much different here, other than chopped fender, but whatever...

newbike.jpg