mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so do turn signals and not running an all black bike.

i dont know, we'll see.

if you've got any suggestions for hiding a speedometer on this thing, it came with the stock one removed, and i dont really wanna put it back up between the bars... shit is just too big. read something on some forum about relocating it to the left rocker box, but i cant find anything on how to go about it...

Just an observation: I've never seen a sportie I liked that wasnt hardtailed or dirttracked out. This isnt bad tho minus the SS bolts and the stupid fucking chick who's riding it.

090912124157557429-2.jpg

On second thought the gold fender looks gaudy and the rest of the bike falls apart soon after. Ima post some good softail sporties in a minute.

Thats pretty tight. That looks like your turn signals headlights and neutral light in the clamp. I think next you gotta do some work and internally route the wires and throttle through the bars, or at very least just the wires.

I've been reading Hells Angels by HST lately. Its a short read but it's so epic i've been pausing to listen to Bob Dylan and watch The Wild One, and digging up old Chronicle articles (Some by Birney Jarvis himself) about the HA just because they're mentioned in the book. Also you miss things like Birney Jarvis, a charter member of the HA, is hardly mentioned as Birney Jarvis in the book (for reasons I later read here). He's referred to as Preetam Bobo, Preetam which is a pseudonym meaning 'wandering soul' or 'wanderer' in Hindi. Bobo's the name of a clown, so it's "Wandering Clown." He also uses strange phrases like "The media are pilot fish for disaster." Pilot fish, a term he likely took from Hemmingway's novel A Moveable Feast so I had to pause and read that whole fucking book before moving another page in HA. Hell's Angels is only 250 pages but I'll never get through it because of the fucking metaverse it opens up. FUCK!

Anyway... who the fuck still wants to be an academic in the 2000's? Nobody, unless you want to torture yourself like me*. Here's some cool bikes instead.

*=recommended.

tramp-496x342.png

Pretty sure that's Frank Sadliek wearing the actual striped sweater Lee Marvin wore in The Wild One.

I'm calling quits on the F4i and buying this in the next couple years. Hypermotard 796. Best looking bike ever made.

2275.jpg

Then Im putting this on it and leaving it otherwise completely stock.

504067304_o6mQE-M.jpg

http://www.ca-cycleworks.com/

6.2 gallon tank capacity!!! GROWN MAN STATUS!!! KAZANG!!!

Thats pretty tight. That looks like your turn signals headlights and neutral light in the clamp. I think next you gotta do some work and internally route the wires and throttle through the bars, or at very least just the wires.

I was planning on internally wiring them, but my bike is my only mode of transportation.

And I'm going to upgrade to a Softail Deluxed sometime next year.

ordered the autometer clamp couple days ago. not sure what im gonna mount it to though. everyone ive seen doing these is 04+, my body is different. thinking i might have to go off the tank bolt.

did you have any issues with your wires when you moved it down? seems like theyre not long enough to keep the indicators up top and speedo downlow.

Just an observation: I've never seen a sportie I liked that wasnt hardtailed or dirttracked out. This isnt bad tho minus the SS bolts and the stupid fucking chick who's riding it.

090912124157557429-2.jpg

On second thought the gold fender looks gaudy and the rest of the bike falls apart soon after. Ima post some good softail sporties in a minute.

lol jap gurl on a sporty with bolts

wtf

and soup theres nada wrong with a few bolts every now and then

bruno-nice speedo monut

and seeks im waitin to see more of that bike

when your done

I still would love to have that bike but at the same time its pricepoint is same as the Hypermotard 1100, valves tuned every 5k miles (3 times as many as the hypermotard), and a fuel range of 80 miles (No enduro tank in sight while the hypermotard's got an endurotank of 200 miles). But yeah, 300 lb impossibly road legal track bike = win