Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

feeding monkeys

i just found a pay check from last summer that i forgot to cash for some reason

finding money u slept on fucking rocks. i love it

!!!!!!!!!!!11111

im riiiiich bitch

I remember one time I found 20 bucks randomly in the outfield during a little league game

Another time I walked by an ATM and it had a 20 in it

The greatest find of em all had to be when I stumbled upon an O of herb hidden in a bush

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 28 2006, 11:46 PM

You smoke too much pot.

I smoke too much pot.

put on my old coat a couple months ago, found $60 and two g's of that laden. come up.

I love it when you find cash chillin in the paper change slot in the self checkout at Home Depot.

one time I found a $50 bill blowin around in the street. :king:

i found a dollar bill in a ditch with water, it had brown scum on it and made my wallet smell funny even after i washed the bill, then i found a five dollar by a driveway in a subdivision the same day i found a new pack of virginia slims on the floor in a grocery store

can someone send some money my way....since you all seem to be finding it everywhere.

I found a Hundred dollars in the parking lot at school. Was DOPE!

Once i found $10 dollars at an amusement park, but then when i went to put it in my pocket with the rest of my money, i realized it was my ten and I'd dropped it a few minutes earlier. That kind of ruined the excitment for me.

Originally posted by asoka@Feb 28 2006, 11:07 PM

Once i found $10 dollars at an amusement park, but then when i went to put it in my pocket with the rest of my money, i realized it was my ten and I'd dropped it a few minutes earlier. That kind of ruined the excitment for me.

hahahahahaha that happenes to me all the time

one te I was walking on haight street...high as a other fucker....there is this asshole hobo guy who yelled at me for not giving him change and he got mad and swung his jacket at me, and crumpled twenty fell out, I ducked and he missed me with his jacket(prolly had scabbies all over it) and i ran in limbo status grabbing the twenty and booking down the street.....prlly the coolest thing ive done high...i usually ust sit there.....

I found a wallet once that fell outta some kids pants right infront of me. He had like $100.

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Mar 1 2006, 01:10 AM

prlly the coolest thing ive done high...i usually ust sit there.....

hahaha.

totally off topic, but the thread where someone said 'so it appears you merked so as to not be merked yourself' is one of the funniest things ive read on here in years. whoever that was, i applaud you.

one time while leaving a redsox game i had an urge for burger king so me and my girlfriend go to the atm. upon having some trouble opening the door some drunk asshole bursts through the door talking about "you gotta use ya fahcking cahd." meanwhile said asshole left his card in the machine with the "would you like to make another transaction screen" flashing. long story short, we only took out 20 dollars and threw the card away. we justified it by the guy being a shithead and gave the change from BK to someone collecting money for charity.

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Mar 1 2006, 06:10 AM

one te I was walking on haight street...high as a other fucker....there is this asshole hobo guy who yelled at me for not giving him change and he got mad and swung his jacket at me, and crumpled twenty fell out, I ducked and he missed me with his jacket(prolly had scabbies all over it) and i ran in limbo status grabbing the twenty and booking down the street.....prlly the coolest thing ive done high...i usually ust sit there.....

:haha:

Me and 2 homies bombin in downtown at like 1am....we walk by this bar.....and me and one of the homies both see cash laying on the floor at the same time....we jump for it at the same time but he gets it first cause he was closer......it was a $20 and three ones...he kept $21 bucks and gave us each a buck....fuck that sucked but whatever...he was broker at the time anyways..

I've found a ton of brand new packs of smokes.

Once I found a cigar pack, opened it out of curiosity and it had an already rolled blunt in it. Shit was rolled sick too. Puffed it up, pretty good ish.

Couple cell phones and shit.

Nothing ever over the $200 range.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Feb 28 2006, 09:54 PM

i found a dollar bill in a ditch with water, it had brown scum on it and made my wallet smell funny even after i washed the bill, then i found a five dollar by a driveway in a subdivision the same day i found a new pack of virginia slims on the floor in a grocery store

that sounds like a stink-dollar.....

1. get a dollar

2. wipe your ass wth it and fold it in half

3. sit back and wait for some poor dumbass to unfold it and realize its full of shit..........

hahahah....classic

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this