<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is there an easy way to download something that has been split in to lots of parts...?

the forum I use has the links in a box so that you can't click directly, you have to copy and paste.

I have DownThemAll but it doesnt seem to be able to do it.

Is there an easy way to download something that has been split in to lots of parts...?

the forum I use has the links in a box so that you can't click directly, you have to copy and paste.

I have DownThemAll but it doesnt seem to be able to do it.

winrar

video card driver....

MIC E-G012-05-2800 B VCI D33A27

Bottom side: CN-0UC946-13740-058p-056g, E-G012-05-2800( B )

S/N 230535006701, P/N 102A3343701 000001

fucking bashing my head in right now trying to find it

thought i found a link but i went to a dell site and downloaded a driver but its an .application file and i dont have the vitality to even start learning what the fuck that is

Can someone fill me in on the J@ilbroken !phone?

Im using Verizon, so if i j@ilbrake the phone, i can use that phone with that company? Or does it work differently?

There is two options. One is i can buy this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/iPhone-3g-8gb-UNLOCKED-and-JAILBROKEN_W0QQitemZ170452823729QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCell_Phones?hash=item27afc7aeb1

or, i can just buy a new one and do it myself (i read a little bit about it and they say its easy to j@ilbreak it now)

Im new to the game and really want to know this "skill".

Thanks.

My computers got that no sound problem

Everythings hooked up right but it says no device can be found

I'm currently just using my speakers to play my ipod cus it's been like 3 weeks without sound.

I've looked it up everywhere but none of them can fix it.

My computers got that no sound problem

Everythings hooked up right but it says no device can be found

I'm currently just using my speakers to play my ipod cus it's been like 3 weeks without sound.

I've looked it up everywhere but none of them can fix it.

either update your computer or download the sound card driver.

let me get you the link.....

Sidenote*

Thanks casek.

there's nothing that does that poes.

downthemall doesnt work because rapidshare are links to downloads, not actual files.

sorry boss.

not true, I get my downloads from a forum (all in rapidshare links) and use a firefox extension called "flashgot"

--->http://flashgot.net/

so say you run across your links like this:

all you do is highlight all of the links, right click the highlighted selection, and select "flashgot selection"

--the only downside is for some people is that you do need a RS premium acct to download that many links at once, but if you do, you can dl up to 24 links at once. once you do get a premium acct, you change a setting in your RS acct that allows you to enter a link and have it set to download immediately. Hope that helps.

Guest NeverBeenBetter

this is kind of program specific but im sure someone has run into this problem

in dreamweaver when im making additions or changing around my site it seems im constantly having problems connecting to the server. like it will be fine one minute. then when i go to save to server 30 seconds later it will time out...

any ideas?

i think this is what you are asking..

Step 1

Hold down the shift and apple keys then press the "4" key while still holding down the shift and apple keys.

Step 2

Drag the cross hairs from one corner of the image to the opposite corner. You will hear a sound that sounds like a camera taking a picture.

alright, so im going to be doing a clean install of win7 tonight. I want to merge the partitions before i do this, or during.

im really hoping its something i can do during the install.

so .. my question is, can i merge partitions during the win7 install or do i need to find partition magic and do that shit before hand?

can someone help me out in finding a program (free) that will do craigslist flaggings also links to proxy sites.

CL flagger is out there but I cant find a torrent for it

i remember reading something about if you do a search for what you are looking for then subscribe to the rss feed it will update every time something meets your search requirements.