I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have one dog i adopted two years ago (pic below)

IMG_0759.jpg

and i have been searching for a friend for her for about two years.

i decided i wanted to rescue/adopt a pug. finally found one that might fit.

going to meet him saturday with my current dog. if all goes well, he comes home with us.

this is a pic of him, they call him eaton, i think i will change that name though..

IMG_0779.jpg

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

cellphonepics22309008.jpg

christmas061.jpg

008ykm.jpg

Poppy: A cat that we picked up from the humane society. She doesn't do much all day besides sleep, play with any type of string/wire and eat her cat food. This cat has the worst breath I have ever smelled in my life. Her forehead is occasionally dyed pink to keep her ego in check. Still cute though.

16pic011.jpg

hotpenny00650.jpg

cellphonepics22309013.jpg

Penny: The cats previous owner was caught trying to feed her anti-freeze so we gladly adopted her. She loves harassing Poppy while she is mid business in her litter box, eating wet food and coffee grounds, maxin' in her cat condo and sleeping in the closet.

img0159b.jpg

Poop: We picked up this gold fish along with 10 others from wal-mart. I specifically asked that they didn't give us this one seeing it was a horrid brown color and didn't look healthy. Somehow it ended up in the bag and outlived all of his friends. I think were going on roughly 3 years and over time it has acquired a shiny gold tone. Despite his murky water he seems very healthy and happy. Honestly I'm scared to change his water thinking i might disrupt his living quarters. He's grows stronger and stronger living in his own muck and slime..long live the jesus fish.

img00811.jpg

Binky This cat is a distant relative to both Poppy and penny. Binky doesn't live with us but I couldn't pass up posting the picture. Believe it or not her diet only consists of dry cat food and the occasional cat treat. Everything about this cat is large, including it's litter box. Binky claims its a thyroid problem.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

sebastian

img9051a.jpg

after missing for a week, he was found being walked by a woman in a park. they adopted him from the pound while we were looking and is now legally theirs. if i ever see/hear of abuse to him, justice will be dealt

good luck Big H

getattachment1sgt.jpg

cimg2630x1.jpg

i miss my pets