SHOW ME YOUR TITS

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.... I'm in class!

what's worse is that we're discussing the factors that affect short-term mating choices, and the physiological changes that evolved in men such as larger testicle size and sperm competition...

:D

*edit, new slide: "female reproductive tract as an obstacle race for sperm" vaginal acidity, thick cervical mucous, greater than one billion white blood cells that congregate to attack sperm in cervix & uterus, convoluted fallopian tubes, function: mate choice for sperm quality+protection against STDs

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by LiliStCynical@Feb 21 2006, 04:47 PM

hahaha.... I'm in class!

what's worse is that we're discussing the factors that affect short-term mating choices, and the physiological changes that evolved in men such as larger testicle size and sperm competition...

:D

*edit, new slide: "female reproductive tract as an obstacle race for sperm" vaginal acidity, thick cervical mucous, greater than one billion white blood cells that congregate to attack sperm in cervix & uterus, convoluted fallopian tubes, function: mate choice for sperm quality+protection against STDs

man, none of these things were in effect for me a few times....

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 21 2006, 11:19 AM

how about having sex with a full grown woman in her three year olds kiddie bed amidst all his toys and cartoon curtains and sheets?

how about having sex with a full grown woman while her 2 year old is asleep in the same bed......i know... i thought it was weird to when i did it....but hey....what are you gonna do?? (the baby was already sleeping...and the floor was too hard....she was too lazy to move the baby....it was her idea not mine)