SHOW ME YOUR TITS

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cherry with her bean shot??

lol i got that somewhere.. i dont think it was cherry.. i think it was some other stank chick

i want to buttfuck you women... except for dee...if you werent with a man.. i'd concider busting out the love making files on you.. with a little dirty talk

Guest im not witty

man every time these threads happen, i laugh because im the proud owner of the one thing you all covet. i dont mean to say i have titties but i guess it sounded like that huh. oh well. please carry on this glorious tradition and i will carry on chuckling.

Originally posted by im not witty@Feb 18 2006, 10:55 AM

man every time these threads happen, i laugh because im the proud owner of the one thing you all covet. i dont mean to say i have titties but i guess it sounded like that huh. oh well. please carry on this glorious tradition and i will carry on chuckling.

so what are u tryin to say?

Originally posted by SpyD+Feb 18 2006, 09:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Feb 18 2006, 09:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Feb 18 2006, 12:41 AM

d00d...youre soooooo gonna

always cheers me up.

I just realized that you have a name with no way to pronounce it. crazy

[/b]

ha.. its funny even hearing people pronounce certian nicks on here..everyone pronounces or says them differenlty.. like gatita.. onesecondple... caset.. a few others i cant think of on the top of my head

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Feb 17 2006, 09:29 PM

id appreciate it if you dont post threads about you wanting to see my tit (do you notice it doesnt say tits?). I'm very sensitive about this subject and i dont think my woman patty would appreciate this thread either. Now I know ya'll are butt hurt because i made fun of ego's butta/beer face, but can we all move on now? Oh, and did i forget her toothless friend? Anyways, lets all mature because i know ->I<- have for sure. And i promised god already that i would stop posting in these rediculous threads because one day i might make someone kill themselves because i made fun of there tore up face... (coughEGOcough)... yeah so i wont be making fun of people anymore, nor will i post. so keep my name and tit out cho mouth. hollah.

wtf are you talking about? ego is hot dunny..