SHOW ME YOUR TITS

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Feb 17 2006, 03:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Feb 17 2006, 03:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Feb 17 2006, 02:52 PM

p.s. i gotta run some errands so when i come back i better see some fucking nipples or else.

I wanna make this my sig.

Or my fucking motto.

[/b]

not a bad idea at all :idea:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

DEE post up those hot pics of you from like 3 or 4 years back...i remember rubbin one out to those pictures back in my young days

and you old timers dont front...i know you all polished one to DEE too.....denial is a shame

id appreciate it if you dont post threads about you wanting to see my tit (do you notice it doesnt say tits?). I'm very sensitive about this subject and i dont think my woman patty would appreciate this thread either. Now I know ya'll are butt hurt because i made fun of ego's butta/beer face, but can we all move on now? Oh, and did i forget her toothless friend? Anyways, lets all mature because i know ->I<- have for sure. And i promised god already that i would stop posting in these rediculous threads because one day i might make someone kill themselves because i made fun of there tore up face... (coughEGOcough)... yeah so i wont be making fun of people anymore, nor will i post. so keep my name and tit out cho mouth. hollah.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Feb 17 2006, 03:57 PM

DEE post up those hot pics of you from like 3 or 4 years back...i remember rubbin one out to those pictures back in my young days

and you old timers dont front...i know you all polished one to DEE too.....denial is a shame

I wouldn't mind seein what I missed out on

Oh..and show us your tits

Guest nutsonmychin!

flat chest chicken'

dont come in here and try to act big while you talk about my bestfriend's face - which is real fuckin sweet....it is. really.

or show us yours and level the playing field. why you so scared?????

nah..i aint scared. im just not about to be posting my face all over the fuckin net. Flat chested? nah, I love my tits! Its just funny how all ya'll get butt hurt over me saying someones got a busted ass face, true!. while ya'll are quick to jump on the uglies on myspace picture post to judge... thats all im doing, judging! like i said.. get over it... no sense in arguing over the net right? its for a bunch of retards... and as for me im gonna keep on laughing my ass off while you guys jock missin teefs and beer face... ahahahahahahaha. LATE

why dont you just show your tits. Its not a huge deal. How many people on 12oz even know you. They just tits. Its not even that personal. i got em she got em he got em. we all got em. It doesnt make you a slut. They just tits. SHARE THEM.

Its not like anybody askin you to spread your ass.