Craigslist

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

30 something seeking younger teacher - w4w - 34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-231283161@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 1:03AM CST

I am in town for a few days and have my husband's blessing to fulfill my fantasy of being with another woman. I missed my chance in college and want to see if I can make up for that. Looking to chat some but I only have a few days so i am also looking to experience as well.

1k7sVg1ErA357vitstIpIXSvKG1j.jpg 79AcpndzHVnSbT5z7L2tr2ls5cdR.jpg

lolz

30 something seeking younger teacher - w4w - 34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-231283161@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 1:03AM CST

I am in town for a few days and have my husband's blessing to fulfill my fantasy of being with another woman. I missed my chance in college and want to see if I can make up for that. Looking to chat some but I only have a few days so i am also looking to experience as well.

1k7sVg1ErA357vitstIpIXSvKG1j.jpg 79AcpndzHVnSbT5z7L2tr2ls5cdR.jpg

lolz

Her husband should have his ass beat for letting IT out of the fucking basement.. What an asshole..

Graffiti Artist Wanted for Feature Film

Reply to: graffitiartist@mac.com

Date: 2006-11-09, 10:53AM PST

Needed...Graffiti Artist-could be you-whose work would greatly feature in Indie Surf Film to shoot in December.

Drawing & Sketching ESSENTIAL-we need your own personal style.

Though this is a low budget feature--you will get paid but not a lot--it has an experienced and award winning team--seriously--and a great script--yep its true.

This is a good opportunity--no bs--for someone who desires exposure for their work...

* Job location is Los Angeles

* Compensation: TBD

* no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* no -- Please, no phone calls about this job!

* no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

* no -- Reposting this message elsewhere is NOT OK.

* yes -- OK to repost to Job Developers for Persons with Disabilities.

nice lady looking for a nice well educated guy - 30

Reply to: pers-232411022@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-09, 12:54PM EST

Im a 30 yeard old hispanic female who is looking to meet a nice guy between ages of 30 and 38. H e has to be honest, respectful and down to earth. Im posting my profile again b/c my friend Sussie found a good guy from here so i decided to give it a try again to c what could happen.

I have no kids, never been married nor divorced. Currently not dating anyone . I am not into games nor one night stands. I am a very nice, honest , respectful and family oriented person with a great heart.

for living , I teach at a school and just finish my holistic medicine school and hopefully will be working at a luxury spa . I have been teaching for almost 7 years but now , i got to a point that i don't want to do it anymore.. i do love kids but the money it's not that great so that's why i decided to go back to school again and thanks to god , i completed my holistic medicine program and will get the license soon.

well if you really would love to know more about me, just get back and we'll see :O)

dx4OfhgDnyiMPQXVDTF85yyLIRs5.jpg

^^there's something crazy in her eyes. this lady is probably a serial killer or a psychotic stalker.

PuertO RICAN male fRoM NYC visiting this weekend BOSTON CHINA TOWN - 32

Reply to: pers-232812136@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-10, 10:26AM EST

hey ladies,,im heading away from New York because need to clear my head get away for a day or two and decieded to hang out in Bostons China Town area see what i can get into this weekend..im single have had really bad luck finding a cute , decent , honest girl out here in new york,, not going out to Boston to look for sex but if you want to keep me company that would be great besides if anything developes between me and one of you sexy Boston girls we are not that far from each other im free always on weekends..and my weekday scheduale are flexable as well..anyhow im Puerto Rican,,live alone,single,employed,not into any type of drugs,well manared but have funny and playfull side to me,never had any kids,never got married,my life is stable for 6 + years same apartment same job ,..Now all i need is a good woman by my side ,, im relationship minded so if you looking to hook up im not interested cuz for that i can get plenty out here but im a 32 year old man not a 23 year old boy..

this is in or around chinatown

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

acV2uYfunR91SOMRtVXugjhTKdLo.jpg

zkC1otiYrrlvw60U2HHEv46Kv5H0.jpg

^^

1. he's rocking the white girl "myspace lip-pout"

2. he must be a writer... who else covers their face in photos, especially when they're standing next to a tag?

BBM Seeks His Soulmate - 38

Reply to: pers-232682485@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-09, 11:07PM EST

Hey, thanks for reading.... I'm a really nice guy trying to meet someone new. I like to watch TV, play video games and do a little Sumo. Are you up for meeting someone new? If so I'd like to hear from you....

P.S. I hope you like to cuddle.

this is in or around Greater Boston

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Euzlqd0bpXcID9P8b55qfvV2Y5Jq.jpg

nice lady looking for a nice well educated guy - 30

Reply to: pers-232411022@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-09, 12:54PM EST

Im a 30 yeard old hispanic female who is looking to meet a nice guy between ages of 30 and 38. H e has to be honest, respectful and down to earth. Im posting my profile again b/c my friend Sussie found a good guy from here so i decided to give it a try again to c what could happen.

I have no kids, never been married nor divorced. Currently not dating anyone . I am not into games nor one night stands. I am a very nice, honest , respectful and family oriented person with a great heart.

for living , I teach at a school and just finish my holistic medicine school and hopefully will be working at a luxury spa . I have been teaching for almost 7 years but now , i got to a point that i don't want to do it anymore.. i do love kids but the money it's not that great so that's why i decided to go back to school again and thanks to god , i completed my holistic medicine program and will get the license soon.

well if you really would love to know more about me, just get back and we'll see :O)

dx4OfhgDnyiMPQXVDTF85yyLIRs5.jpg

^^there's something crazy in her eyes. this lady is probably a serial killer or a psychotic stalker.

i think the phrase you are looking for is: it has a penis....

Could have sworn . . . . . - w4m - 28

Reply to: pers-232480681@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-09, 3:13PM EST

I saw you in my office today. I've known you for eight years now. That would mean something in most people's world. You didn't even say hi. You didn't acknowledge my existence. Funny, you can e-mail me, tell me you still love me, tell me you've thought of me every single day for the past three years, tell me you'll never love any one like you love me - but yet can't even give me a simple hello. I don't ask for much - I never have from you, a simple hello would have suffice today. I see you haven't grown up much since we last met. I guess I should have known - who grows up after age 43. You're still playing games and you're still afraid of face to face interactions. I thought you had changed and were a different man now that you were married. Thought the fact that you were married would have meant something to you and that wouldn't be interested in contacting me. Thought you would keep that promise to your wife if nothing else. Guess that promise means nothing to you, like all your others. I see you're the same person you were years ago when we broke it off. The fact that yuu haven't changed doesn't interest me in continuing anything furhter with you at all. I see you still require other people's opinions because you can't make up your own mind or decide for yourself, you still can't deal with problems face to face, you're still sneaky and you're still a cheat (that was only a matter of time). I guess it was the "idea" of you that I was in love with all those years. Didn't know what that meant when you said that to me a couple weeks ago - the "idea" of someone, but it makes sense now. The real you doesn't interest me at all. No more of my time will be wasted on you. Please continue on without me on your trail of never being happy with what you have and always wanting something and someone else. I'm only glad to learn that at least one of us has grown up during the past few years. Everything happens for a reason and the last month was put in front of me to make me realize how much of my energy was being wasted on someone I outgrew long ago. No one knows the real you like I do, not even the woman you married - but it's only time until she discovers the real you as well. You can take as many vacation, hikes, ski trips, sailing trips, sky diving trips, or surround yourself with women in order to make yourself feel like you've accomlished something in your life or like people really like you. The truth of the matter is, you are not a good a person and you will never be happy and you knowthis deep down inside and it kills you. And it's everything you deserve.

this is in or around Coral Gables

My Husband is Still Missing

Reply to: comm-231721321@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 11:05PM EST

Have you seen my husband? His name is Michael. He is 6'1". Has red hair, a buzz military cut. He was traveling there for work. I haven't seen him since Sept. 29, 2006. If anyone has seen him or can post his picture or look for him, we are missing him here. Please help me find him. Thank you.

Michael

wears glasses, 6'1", red hair (buzz military cut)

last seen wearing a black army national guard shirt, ny yankee hat, black jeans, white tennis shoes, carrying an army national guard backpack.

http://www.geocities.com/mulleneauxfamily6874/lookingformike.html?1161007727515 paste and cut this link for photos and other information

Please look at these photos, it has been almost 6 weeks and we still have not heard from him. If you have seen him, or saw him, or know where he is, please contact us. We are worried about his mental well being as he might have an undiagnosed mental illness, please help us bring him home to our little family. This is all we want. Thank you.

mikemulleneaux.jpg

I think i am gonna start posting people from the I want to see you thread...that would be funny!

here is the post...

Harro!

I am Simon, 20 years old I rikey teh blackZ. I has red hares. My brodder Rens and me are teh ginger. Recentry gone true pubebuty (hense der pichure) I rike to do it arot come do it wiff me'Z...

whateva2.jpg[/img]

Lost - my soul

Reply to: comm-234530906@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-13, 11:55PM EST

Hi, I'm looking for my soul. When I was 27 I graduated from law school and did public interest work. Now I'm 34 and working at a law firm and miserable. Somewhere along the line I lost my soul. It isn't because I became greedy, it is because life just became too expensive and I had no choice. And now I'm trapped in a meaningless career.

this is in or around bklyn

I'm a nerd, are you? - 23

Reply to: pers-231278728@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 1:49AM EST

Hi! My name is Erin, and I'm here looking for someone nice to talk to and maybe go on a few dates with. Eventually leading to a relationship. I'm not at all looking for something superficial. I believe all relationships are based on friendship, so I would like someone who is willing to have interesting and intelligent conversations.

Here's a bit about me: I'm 23 years old and enjoy dorky things. Board games, science, museums, art shows, literature - you name it, I like it. I'm kind of a homebody, but I do enjoy going out to the movies, dinner, or out to the city. I am in a wheelchair, but I manage to get along with my life just fine. Obviously, I would need someone who is willing to look past my limitations and see me for who I am. As far as you, I'd like you to be intelligent, funny, responsible, and sweet. Ages 23-36. Hope to hear from you soon :)

RxUrEVmXMYsfuEWQz6EajthBaPin.jpg

I'm a nerd, are you? - 23

Reply to: pers-231278728@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-07, 1:49AM EST

Hi! My name is Erin, and I'm here looking for someone nice to talk to and maybe go on a few dates with. Eventually leading to a relationship. I'm not at all looking for something superficial. I believe all relationships are based on friendship, so I would like someone who is willing to have interesting and intelligent conversations.

Here's a bit about me: I'm 23 years old and enjoy dorky things. Board games, science, museums, art shows, literature - you name it, I like it. I'm kind of a homebody, but I do enjoy going out to the movies, dinner, or out to the city. I am in a wheelchair, but I manage to get along with my life just fine. Obviously, I would need someone who is willing to look past my limitations and see me for who I am. As far as you, I'd like you to be intelligent, funny, responsible, and sweet. Ages 23-36. Hope to hear from you soon :)

RxUrEVmXMYsfuEWQz6EajthBaPin.jpg

Girls with cerebral palsy give great head.

• 2 weeks later...

3 awesome bored people - mw4mw - 21

Reply to: pers-239461164@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-24, 9:05PM EST

We are three awesome people in Quincy, and pretty bored. If anyone wants to hang out and maybe meet at a bar give us a call.

774-271-0368

ps. we really are very cool

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

eP948gWVBFaDLPvrJ8gCHKI6Rmfy.jpgXiSiqVwF6YeJTHYrYi3kunlNLwVq.jpg7n6AC8GA75nHzFLYAcjLkrg4pL5u.jpg

Gothy type looking for Gothy type to hang - m4w

Reply to: pers-239389516@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-24, 5:56PM EST

Looking for a goth chick to hang at some local live shows with. My girlfriend still has 1 year and 4 months to go before 21 so that is out. I hate going to clubs by myyself. This may sound shallow but I like to dress to get noticed and jeans and tee's just don't cut it.

ow5WAj9L412QAQ8JCFAFEkKQhx4l.jpgxk0SXq9eBhh7hMJk1hw3ndVG2iBg.jpg

A completely depressed broken man - 39

Reply to: pers-241120213@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-28, 1:17PM EST

I'm just as I said above and I am going to end it within the next three day, just working on getting up the courage, she's gone and I don't think anyone else would have me. I thought I would take one last ditch effort and see if maybe I am wrong. There was once a good man here.

tVia073exUl47VcLERIzO8gEMqSK.jpg

same situation? i have a wife but secretly gay. i need someone to talk - m4m - 28

Reply to: pers-241184060@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-28, 3:02PM EST

I am married to my wife and she does not know that I am actually gay/bi. I could never tell her, it would ruin my family. If you are in the same situation and want to talk about it with me then email me. I think if we are in the similar situation then we will be able to comfort each other. If you need a way out of your marriage because u can't stand being fake anymore contact me.

Thanks

Rob

A completely depressed broken man - 39

Reply to: pers-241120213@craigslist.org

Date: 2006-11-28, 1:17PM EST

I'm just as I said above and I am going to end it within the next three day, just working on getting up the courage, she's gone and I don't think anyone else would have me. I thought I would take one last ditch effort and see if maybe I am wrong. There was once a good man here.

tVia073exUl47VcLERIzO8gEMqSK.jpg

Dang..

Ok so I go on Craigslist to look at the musicians and come across this guy...Full album puts of flyers whatever...Listen to his music sooooooo freaking bad I laugh because he puts it under the title "IM KING"

http://www.jeffguitarrock.com

jeff1.jpg

He doesnt sing on the album he just plays shitty power chords and does horrible soloing through the whole thing...

LISTEN TO DOORBELL DITCH its a song that 40 year old man wrote about door bell ditching...

It made me laugh...