Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

If a girl has a pierced tounge... she'll probably suck your dick.

If a guy has a pierced tounge... she'll probably suck your dick.

I think you meant "he'll"

Funny ass song..

Tiger woods ya'll. Tiger Woods ya'll. It's all good ya'll.

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

and eventually my nippeles...im scared of nipples~

It really doesn't hurt all that much.

It just burned because the needle only has (or had for me) a small amount of luberication to pierce the skin, so when the rest of the needle went through...

well you get the idea.

I'm still thinking about a PA... hmmmm :dazed:

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by -Rage-

It really doesn't hurt all that much.

It just burned because the small amount of luberication... hmmmm

hahahaha... I gotcha back -rage- !!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

--->dELiSs!!!!!

Originally posted by dELiSs

what do yall think of eyebrow peircings for girls?jus wondering..if its a bad idea or not. or maybe tongue but ehhhh

DELISS:

from personal experience- a pierced eyebrow doesn't look all that great on most girls..

it sorta depends on your eyebrows, if they more on the thin side, please pretty please- don't do it...

and if you decide otherwise- no hoop, insist on the barbell, no matter what they say, trust....

ooh.

2 tongue rings

nip, navel, and cristina.

Guest ArtvandaL

when i was like 15 i rocked some fake hoop earings, I liked the way they looked, but i never really pierced cause:

1- my dad wouldve killed me

2- my mom would have been dissapointed

3- too permanent

4- too many kids were doing it, and i dont really like to follow the entire fuckin crowd

5- i looked and still look good without any alterations

But Im thinking about getting my dick pierced, I heard it stimulates puissies like whoa!

i gotta go sell crack

Guest KING OF HELL

my ears are 5/8 now, and they've been that way over a year. im just now thinking of going for 3/4. im not in any big rush because im modifying to own. my bottom lip has a 14g-5/16 captive on the right side, my septum was stretched to 8g, then, since i really couldnt fint appropriate jewelery for it in an 8, i put two 14g-1/4 captives in. im happy with them.

i just got my guiche done a few months back, and while i enjoyed the piercing, it wasnt appropriate for my body type, and would not have healed without a large change in my lifestyle, so out it came. that was with an 8g - 5/8 captive.

i just recently, two weeks ago, got my nape(back of my neck) pierced. i have a 1 inch 14 g surface bar in it right now. its healing well and im happy with it. i've been considering implants for a while, but im not sure abot them. they need to be considered more. since i work in a piercing studio, i can pretty much get anything done that would work for my body, but im finding it hard to no go overboard sometimes with jewelery.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i never saw how anyone could handle walking around with a guiche ring...

however, i am currently contemplating getting my cock repierced now that i have a little money in my pocket...

yeah. in retrospect i think i would have still gone through with it for the experience, but i knew that with riding a bike every damn day, and with the thick thighs i have it wasnt ever going to heal properly. i think if i did it with a curved barbell i may have gotten away with it for a bbit, but oh well.

Guest chicken bone

I have my left nipple pierced. And thats all, its the only piercing i've ever had done (I've never even gotten my ears done) and it was an interesting experience to say the least. The actually feeling of soreness after it was pierced disgusted me.. I abhorred it but for some reason I wanted to leave it in. Sort of like a stubborn resilience. Its not that the pain was exceptionally great, its just the feeling was so 'yucky'. I have no other word to describe the feeling of it being pierced except that it felt disgusting. Not because of how it looked or how I would've thought other people to percieve me (hey, its not like I walk around shirtless all the time) but just the pain I guess.

I could barely touch it without cringing, and the first couple of days where I had to clean it and push it back and forth was almost unbearable for me (I would get light-headed and start breathing funny). After a while I got used to it but then it ripped because I started working out too early (before it properly healed) under the advice of an ill-informed friend and the corner of my nipple ripped again, which started the whole disgusting feeling again.

But eventually after 2 months it healed fully and now I really like it. I have no problems with it anymore and I have a sort of attachment to it now.

My only explanation for my feelings of utter disgust must have been my reaction to the pain I guess... I'm not sure. Any thoughts or ideas?

I want to get my tongue peirced.

Guest KING OF HELL

you ever had a girl stroke that area gently?.. its a pretty sensitive area. i was hoping for added stimulation. after it healed i was going to hang a small weight off of it...

oh well.

Originally posted by When

a 1/2 inch tunnel in each ear

got rid of the labret

still 12 in eyebrow

6 gauge PA

industrial through top of right ear

well...

i went up to 5/8 but now im back down to 1/2s

took the eyebrow out

my fucking pa got infected so i took it out and now i have a scar like whoa

my industrial also got infected due to improper care so its gone