Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know

there's (or was) and island in the phillipines where guys had to have their penis pierced (ampallang)

straight through the head, a ball on either side

I could only imagine how good that would feel

my boyfriend won't do it

anyway, the point is, the women of the village wouldn't marry the man if he didn't have it pierced

hey dasee

modern man likes to pretend that his thinking is wide-awake. But this wide-awake thinking has led us into the mazes of a nightmare in which the torture chambers are endlessly repeated in the mirrors of reason.

octavio paz

that would seem like it felt good. but i'd feel bad for my fiance. hells no he wont do it. he almost faited seeing my belly getting pierced. let alone a piercing on his "friend". i've actually seen it i think. hmmm...oh wait. maybe i didnt. yea i did. i have to have seen it. but i've heard about that island.

Originally posted by Devilush

i have my *ahem* pierced.

i would never have enough guts to do that..

i miss my monroe;[ scarred tho.. can still see hole..the inside closed up when i went to jail..although i had it for 2 years... sucks.. i want to get it again... but then it feels so much better not having something rubbing up against my gums.. so i think im over it.. i want to get the bottom of my navel done also.. but navels take so long to heal.. at least my top part did.. who knows.. i dont think i have enough motivation anymore..

Guest keep

weather or not it make sex better is more dependant on the person or at least i think. i have a 2g pa and there is no difference in sensation with it in or out, but for the girls is different. some like it some hate it, some only like it when there drunk. wierd.

I think that island thing is bullshit, ppl taking stuff that was said on strangeland a little to seriously. could be wrong though. i do know the Aborigonys(SP?) do sub-incions as a right of passage into adulthood.

and can we all quit saying "ahem" and just say what it is, there are more than a few ways to get everything pierced.

Not to try to diss you peircing obseesed people but, that shits fucking ugly and gross as hell.

Also, I was listining to loveline tonight, Dr. Drew explained how people who like to get lots of peircings and tatoo's were likely to be physically abused when they were younger. It has to do with them trying to assure themselves they have control of their body's.

Guest keep
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Not to try to diss you peircing obseesed people but, that shits fucking ugly and gross as hell.

Also, I was listining to loveline tonight, Dr. Drew explained how people who like to get lots of peircings and tatoo's were likely to be physically abused when they were younger. It has to do with them trying to assure themselves they have control of their body's.

i think an overly peirced face or ears with like 40 hoops are not so attactive, but i dont have to like it. i do this shit for my self, and if every other person in the world hated the way it looked i would still have it. i dont like how every other yuppy kid i see has 00 in his ears.

i dont think it has anything to do with being abused, or at least for me. i can see the fact of controling the body. its self expression in its purest form. look at any culture, well any culture but western, and there is some form of body modifiaction.

• 3 weeks later...

here goes...

1" stretched left lobe

7/16" (000) eyelet in left flat (upper ear cartiledge)

00ga septum

14ga transverse lobe in right ear

10ga verticle nipples

2ga PA

retired:

8ga apadrayva

16ga side lip

14ga tongue

12ga nape (back of neck)

10ga lorum (low placed frenum)

2ga conch in left ear

2ga flat in right ear

10ga hoop in cartiledge of left ear

im definatly not dieing without any scars :P

I have:

5/8" in both earlobes

conch pierced on both sides

navel

tongue

I used to have:

1 vertical piercing on the sternum

5 angled piercings in the shape of a star on my back

(I had to take the 5 out because they were taigon and weren't healing properly and I took the 6th out for the heck of it...)

I have some interesting scars from the star but I was considering getting some branding done to connect the holes...

Also, to whichever guy said he was going to get his monroe done, do it! I've only seen it once on a guy, but it looks delicious... especially if you sport the urban style and such...

Originally posted by bathoræ

Also, to whichever guy said he was going to get his monroe done, do it! I've only seen it once on a guy, but it looks delicious... especially if you sport the urban style and such...

im guessing youre refering to my post

and im still undecided on the matter

*update*

got my pa done again out of boredom

Dr. Drew explained how people who like to get lots of peircings and tatoo's were likely to be physically abused when they were younger. It has to do with them trying to assure themselves they have control of their body's.

I dont necessarily agree with that but there is a common thread

among the 'Heavily Pierced' out there.... they are usually Ugly As Hell.

Sorry to offend anyone in here, but you've got to admit there's a connection.

Most every guy I've seen with tunnels over 00g and at least one other

facial piercing has no chin, beady eyes and terrible skin. Maybe I'm wrong,

but I just see so many people like that! I've seen only a handfull of really

pretty girls with face piercing or mutiple ear piercings and they all seemed

really sketchy and fucked up.

Guest krie

i just took out my flesh tunnels

might be getting a job at a new store n they dont alow em, and i spose i was kinda getting bored of em

i got a motorbike now and they dont really sit too well in my helmet so yeah, im free of metal now , concentrating on tats now :D

Guest keep

i think it looks worse when jobs make you take out your lobes. one of my friends waits table and has 1 1/4 inch lobes, they make him take his out and its just stupid. you can still tell he has massivly stretched lobes. I actuall quit my last job over my conches, they hired me with them. but when some managemant changed they didnt like then, started wanting me to take them out and cut my goattee, i cut the goat but wouldnt take out the plugs. they siad i had 2 choices, so i told them to fuck themsevles and left.

Originally posted by keep

i --to anyone with surface piercings, try to find a shop in your area that has Tygone, its a flexable tubing that can be auto claved. it doesnt put any pressure on the surrounding skin so theres alot less of a chance of it migrating out.

I seriously disagree.

I believe you are referring to PTFE bars (a.k.a teflon). These are the worst for surface piercings. They have more of a tendency to migrate than S.S. surface bars

I currently have..

20mm plugs in both lobes

1.6mm scaffold in left ear

2.4mm labret

1.6mm horizontal erl

did have...

both nipples at 1.6mm

navel at 6mm

nose at 1.2mm

more ear lobe peircings

eyebrows done 4 times at 1.6mm

and LOTS of tats.

damn i wish i could post some pics.

Oh and i two have lost a job cos of the way i look. couldnt give a fuck. i think i look the shit. so there fuck you boring old bastards.

The good thing is, soon body modification is gunna be accepted as a religion here in the uk, so, no employer can tell you to take out piercings or cover up tats ever ever again. Hurrah!

Guest keep
Originally posted by -Rage-

I seriously disagree.

I believe you are referring to PTFE bars (a.k.a teflon). These are the worst for surface piercings. They have more of a tendency to migrate than S.S. surface bars

no its actually Tygone. It is a frexible medical tubing, the only draw back is that it cant be used for extremely long periods of time. my shop recomends you switch it out every 6-12 months if it starts getting irritated

Archived