Piercings...

-Rage-

^ first off... there's no pain involved in a little ear stretching.

secondly... these 'lincon logs' combined with a pinch of charm,

got me laid on Friday night with a sexy tattoed redhead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ first off... there's no pain involved in a little ear stretching.

secondly... these 'lincon logs' combined with a pinch of charm,

got me laid on Friday night with a sexy tattoed redhead.

Well then why not just go buy some Fubu shit and go to the club, and fuck some hoes?

not my style chief.

I do agree with you a bit that some piercings go

way beoynd what can fit in with 'normal' society.

In fact most people I've seen with really excessive

piercings are some ugly fuckers, but a little bit of

body mod doesn't scare me. It's no less dumb than

sporting a band-aid on your cheek while flossing that fubu.

Re: 2 questions

Originally posted by kemekill

1: Why the fuck would a guy ever want to pierce his fucking nipples, or for that matter cram fucking lincoln logs into his ear piercings? That shit's just ridiculous...

2: Since you guys fuckin dig pain and hanging on hooks or whatever how bout while you're hanging I get a 2x4 with a nail in it and well...you get your pain fix and I get a new pinata(pin-ya-ta)

why do you give a fuck what another guy does to his nipples? how old are you? 11? 12? nobody is asking you to understand or "get" what we do to our bodies. i hope some pierced up freak like myself beats your little ass. knock you out and put my pierced dick in your sissy mouth.

^ you know man, that's probably the wrong tact to take with this.

You can expain the benefits and I'm sure he doesn't understand

what he hasn't done, but all that violence and dick talk just makes you look like the 12 year old.

no offence or anthing but you dont win arguments or prove points like that.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ you know man, that's probably the wrong tact to take with this.

You can expain the benefits and I'm sure he doesn't understand

what he hasn't done, but all that violence and dick talk just makes you look like the 12 year old.

no offence or anthing but you dont win arguments or prove points like that.

Thanks Kilo, and no I'm not 12.

Re: 2 questions

Originally posted by kemekill

1: Why the fuck would a guy ever want to pierce his fucking nipples, or for that matter cram fucking lincoln logs into his ear piercings? That shit's just ridiculous...

2: Since you guys fuckin dig pain and hanging on hooks or whatever how bout while you're hanging I get a 2x4 with a nail in it and well...you get your pain fix and I get a new pinata(pin-ya-ta)

umm my answer to why i did any of my piercing is b/c i wanted to. if its not your thing, dont do it. its that simple. loncoln logs, thats a good one.....

Originally posted by dowmagik

somethings, however SUCK to get stretched.

the only thing that has sucked for me to stretch was my nipples. the stretch from 6g to 4g was horrible, literally the wroste pain ive ever felt in my life. im scared to go to 2g but for some reason i want to. other than that everything has been really pretty simple, stretching my conches was time consuming but relativly painless.....

okay this will be hard to describe because i dont know what it is called. pull on the top of your lip outwards. you run your tongue on that lil thing that is in between the top of your gums and the back of your lip. yea she has that lil thing pierced. its cute really. and she has a cute accent too.

Originally posted by keep

nipple rings on chics are fucking sexy. that really about the only ones i like on girls, i think hoods and stuff like that look wierd

yea i totally think so too. we were drunk one night i think and we jsut decided to get it because we're both sexy ass bitches.

damn dude. that must have hurt a lil bit.

mmm, I love everything about my nipple piercings. Very pleasurable. The only thing is that you have to be careful when using those exfoliating mesh sponges in the shower....they get caught very easily.

I have my hood, belly button and tongue as well. I want to get my madison next...then I think I will be finished with piercings and its on to tattoos!

this 4th of july me and some friends were swimming at this water fall thing. i was trashed and the rocks were covered in moss and shit, i slipped and slammed my chest into a rock ripping my left nipple really bad, it was all bleeding and shit. fucking sucked.

and the dermal punch wasnt as bad as it looks. it just bled alot, i lost about a pint of blood

Guest amorphic

YUCK. some of this stuff is straight up disgusting. I know I don't get it and i probably never will but it doesn't sound appealing at all. Nothings worse than seeing some beautiful chick with some gnarly ass piercing.

Archived