Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda

Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

graffiti = hip hop

take you gothic shit to a mosh pit

piercing = metal

Im gonna disagree basically on that^^^^^:nope:

Guest krie

i took my flesh tunnels out, but im gonna stick em bak in tonite when i get home, it feels weird with them not being in there

• 2 weeks later...

^^is that zebra wood? i had some plug like that and my ears tried to bond to them or some shit. sucked ass took me about 20 minutes and alot of blood loss to get them out. the only wood ill wear now is bamboo

grrr im constantly pullin my plugs out and then later on in the nite putting em back in.

i wear them in for about a day or two, then i go to get on my motorbike and putting a helmet on is fine, but trying to pull the helmt off with plugs in is painful. they always fall out when im pullin the helmet off cuz the helmet has to be tight fitting

so ive taken em out again last night, no doubt theyll be back in soon... :lol:

Ive only had one piercing ever, and that was a tongue (sp?) one, I was with my girlfriend, and it made sense at the time, didnt keep it long, but I am seriously considering gettin my ears uhhh...gauged or whatever you may call it....the hole type pierces....I dont want big ones, most likely the smallest there/ or the smallest ones that will look decent. any advice for me?

Oh and Im sure this topic has probably been covered earlier in this thread, but shit Im way too tired and a tad buzzed right now to search so I thought I would inquire instead.

thanks.

^ those plugs above are mahogany.

and advice for yoink...

You should get your ears pierced at a piercing/tattoo studio and just

have them use a small size needle. The piercing 'guns' like they have

at barbershops and salons and kiosks in the malls are no good. They

dont really 'pierce' you ear. It's more of a puncture because the tip

isn't sharp. That causes wierd brusing and swelling. Plus it really

hardens up and makes stretching harder to start.

Just make sure you take your time to stretch. One day you might want

to take them out and go back to normal ears. It's common knoledge

that the longer and slower the stretching process, the easier it is to heal.

I had my ears pierced at around 16 and didn't start stretching untill 21.

It took me over a year and a half to get up to a zero guage. I guess

slow and steady saves your lobes.

there ya go!

Kilo...

as always thanks for the prompt advice, so I guess its kinda more involving than I thought? I figured it would be wham bam thank you mam...do you have to get a normal earing first then, and then put a gauge in after your ear seems use to it? or is the needle they pierce your ear with large enough to just put the gauge in? (Im assuming thats the deal)

dumb question, about healing, hypothetically if I took them out, would I have holes in my ears? I kinda wanna continue talking to people that have had them done or have them to I guess ivnestigate if I really would like to get it done. Its a step for me, Im not the type to just go into a place casually to get something done ;)

allright, I could literally spew out tons of questions but im goin to hold back and read through the thread first!

so here's more prompt advice...

The needle that piercing studios use is thicker than the 'gun' piercers.

It's probably around 16g or 12g. That means the whole will be big

enough to have half decent rings right away. There is a process that

punches a whole out of the ear but you need to already be stretched

for that. Those dont heal but the needles usually do. If I take my plugs

out there is a whole, but a cold shower and some time will make them

shrink back down. The hole probably will never go away but it's not

like I'd have 'buddah ears' for life. A co-worker of mine used to have

zero guage holes but they went away in about a week after he took

the jewelry out. I'm sure he could stretch back quicker than the first time

but he's gotten old and boring.

so yeah... take you time with the stretching. That's key.

Otherwise the recovery will be a lot harder. I stretched mine

by hanging little weights, using a tapered spike and doing it

in the shower. Worked well.

any more questions?

any more questions?

:cool:

I think you covered a decent spectrum of what I was pondering, thank you kindly. but don't worry if more do pop up Ill be back in this thread.

Im goin to look into it, might go to the local pierce shops here and ask about see what they think on doing it to my ear.

Oh, and I just read the rest of the pages, I certainly win the award for being worried about the least crazy piercing!

jeebus!

Alright Kilo---

and whomever else is reading this thats interested...

Im 99. percent sure, that im goin to do it, in fact I just ran it by the novia last night, not that it woulda stopped me;) but it is a tad reassuring knowing the girl your going to be around for awhile at least wont stare at them with knives coming outta her eyes...

Have you personally had any problems with work? getting a job, or while on the job? I have a job now that probably wont approve but im quitting, and going for a normal best buy type job, which im sure wont care, but what have your experiences been?

also if I do take them out, how long do I have before I can put them back in, IE I took out my toungue ring for like an hour once, I basically had to repierce my toungue to get the bastard back in.

allright, tis all I could think of right now....

-yoinkexcitedoner-

hey yoink... you got my name at the top of the page.... nice work!

The key to all of this is GO SLOWLY!

When you first get the ears pierced you'll have to wear normal rings

about two or three months. That will be plenty of time to get used to

the sensation of having something in your ears. You'll move up in size

slowly so it's not like people will see you one day and then you have

giant corks in your ears the next.

so for ya questions...

If you take them out really soon, they might close up.

However if you keep them in and let the ear heal then you

can take them out for a while and not worry. Mine would take

a few days to close up but smaller ones could close overnight.

now for the job....

Most of the jobs say 'nothing flashy'. Just like they dont want women

to wear huge chandelier earrings, they probably dont want giant spikes

coming out of your ears. I think that most neutral coloured plugs can

pass the code. Seing as it's not uncommon to have earrings these days,

you'll probably get away with it fine.

good luck yoink, have fun!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

The key to all of this is GO SLOWLY!....

good luck yoink, have fun!

Okay on your first tip, Rogerwilco. No but I get it, Ill def. keep you updated.

and thanks for all the advice and info.

fun I will be having.

another question for kilo, or any of you other guys on here. Any chance any of you have any pictures of what it would look like if someone took out their earrings after their ears were gauged and let them heal. I've always kinda wondered how well they can heal back up.

Its really depends on how big you take them and your body. One friend of mine stretched one of his ears, just one, to 1/2' and it closed all the way back up. It just kinda looks weird, like a line in his earlobe. Another friend of mine had his to like an inch or right around that and took them out about a year ago and he can still fit 3/4' plugs in his. can see thu them and shit. Ive never stretched, or even pierced my lobes, i have my sah-du's/conches to 7/16' and i can leave then out a feww hours and be ok, but after that they start closing. my advice would be if your worried about how there going to look later in life either dont go above about 00 to 7/16 or set the money back to have them reattached. ive seen people whove had it done and it looks remarkably good. Not sure how expencive it is though. You might check bmezine.come for pic's im sure there are some on there somewhere

yeah... I'm never going above 0g but that's just because

it's the right size for my ear. Any more and it might not work.

I want an 'ear with a big hole in it' not 'an ear with a thing off the side'.

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_...it_earlobe.html

found that, it just about a "torn" ear lobe but i dont think it would be that different. Its says between $450 to $650, doesnt sound to outrages

Kilo, the reason ive never stretched or pierced my lobes is id go huge. A girl i know has 1 3/4' in hers and i love the way they look. if i end up becoming a piercer or work at a shop, then ill do it. but i dont think many places would want a guy with huge holes in his lobes working for them

just a thought i had looking thu all my old jewlery. Ive got ALOT of shit i cant use anymore. If anyone is interested in buying some of it hit me up on my email. sync33@hotmail.com ive got alot of 2g and 0g stuff that im willing to sell pretty cheap, or trade if you got some cool shit. heres some of what i have to get rid of:

3 2g 1/2 barbells from Industrial strength

2 0g 1/2 barbells from Industrial strength

2 0g single flar eyelets

2 0g plugs

2 0g pyrex tubes, no flars just tubes

2 0g single flar pyrex eyelets, these are a little bigger than 0's

2 00g single flar eyelets

1 4g single flar eyelet

1 6g segment ring looks like these

3 6g Flat tip captive bead rings, 2 are 1/2" dia. one is 5/8" dia. from Body Circle

click here for pic

2 2g Ballspike from Body Circle like this only straight

2 2g Ballclaws from Body Circleclick for pic has an extra set of balls

i think thats it, all of this stuff has been used, most of it for a very short period of time. I WILL have everything autoclaved before i send it to you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by When

umm...

an 8 guage curved barbell in each ear(horseshoe lookin things)

12 guage spike labret

12 guage hoop in left eyebrow

had 10 guage barball in tounge but then i saw my friends teeth rotting because of his so i took it out guess i could have gone to acrylic but oh well

why was his teeth rotting cuz of it???

14g tounge, tragus, cartilage

4 regular gun pierced ears

eventually, i want 2 lip piercings, both on the same side of my face...the other tragus, more cartilages, and a rook.

hey i wonder if i tried to fit 14g in my ears, that it will tear and scar? i wanna stretch them, but im afraid of having them punched. i hear thats the best way if you want to stretch ears that hve been pierced with a gun. it gets rid of the scar tissue or something....

2 questions

1: Why the fuck would a guy ever want to pierce his fucking nipples, or for that matter cram fucking lincoln logs into his ear piercings? That shit's just ridiculous...

2: Since you guys fuckin dig pain and hanging on hooks or whatever how bout while you're hanging I get a 2x4 with a nail in it and well...you get your pain fix and I get a new pinata(pin-ya-ta)

Archived