Supercars are all about making girls scream

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the bugatti is a royal peice of crap(no offense) in order to have 1001hp (the extra 1 just to beat the viper venom) it uses 4god damn turbos, wheras the viper uses 2 to make 1000 and the mclaren uses none to make around 760hp. in addition to that, it looks str8 outa da jetsons ppl, if that tickles ur shit den w.e but it sure as hell doesnt do anything for me. that one comment by jackson jus really caught my eye, sry if i offended u, no wait, not sry cuz everything i said was fuken tru....lol peace

its a severly overpriced car with half the luxury of any italion car (ferrari, lambo...) and it is in essense a fast ass luxury car. btw is costs 1.2 million pounds which is more like 1.3-1.5 million dollars. and smoke an f1 car...i doughbt it. the viper venom hits 60 in 2.1 seconds, and an f1 car prolly in like 1.? seconds. and ive seen videos of 8 second street legal civics spankin bugattis, why pay ur life savings times 10 for a car that gets its ass handed to it by sumthin that cost as much as a fuken oil change for the bugatti

Originally posted by insane30@Dec 21 2005, 05:46 PM

its a severly overpriced car with half the luxury of any italion car (ferrari, lambo...) and it is in essense a fast ass luxury car. btw is costs 1.2 million pounds which is more like 1.3-1.5 million dollars. and smoke an f1 car...i doughbt it. the viper venom hits 60 in 2.1 seconds, and an f1 car prolly in like 1.? seconds. and ive seen videos of 8 second street legal civics spankin bugattis, why pay ur life savings times 10 for a car that gets its ass handed to it by sumthin that cost as much as a fuken oil change for the bugatti

Because the people who buy the cars could buy 10 or 15 of them and not blink an eye. Its a status symbol, No one saves up for a lifetime to buy a bugatti, an enzo, or a lamborghini. They are luxury status symbols. People who save up money buy shits that they can afford the insurance on once they have spent the money. They buy wrx's and g35's

put a g35 and a lambo infront of me......if u said pik one and u cant sell the one you choose id pik da g35 with a blink of an eye, but thats just me...ive spit on lambos and ive seen em get spanked by crap cars...fuk the luxuryt symbol crapola, but i get ur point..to those ppl it is just a symbol

fuck status symbols....all these fucking rich people buy lambos and bentleys just because its the thing to do. the funniest shit is they know nothing about cars, other than big rims or whatever.....i remember watching lil bow wow on cribs bragging about his shitty 360 modena, saying that he will smoke any car....

id love to see the look on bow wows face when he gets smoked by a 92 240sx sleeper

Originally posted by insane30@Dec 21 2005, 10:46 PM

viper venom hits 60 in 2.1 seconds

Dodge Viper Venom 600:

Power: 635 bhp / 474 KW @ 5800 rpm

0-60 mph Acceleration: 3.7 s

Top Speed : 328 km/h / 204 mph

(http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=116)

Bugatti Veyron:

Power: 1001 bhp / 747 KW @ 6000 rpm

Top Speed 407 km/h / 253 mph

Acceleration 0-62mph: 2.5sec

But the thing really is, I would love to drive a veyron at 200mph because I would be at ease with the design of the thing, that dodge however, I would be terrified it would take off. The bugatti is perfectly designed so you can handle it at high speeds.

Read Clarkson's review and take your head out of you ass. Try to realise that its not about saying 'this c4r pwntz j00' when talking about supercars, its about grace and beauty. Oh yea and that dodge got owned 0-60 by the Veyron.

Oh and by the way, my favourite part of that Clarkson piece is:

"You might point out at this juncture that the McLaren F1 could top 240mph, but at that speed it was pretty much out of control. And anyway it really isn’t in the same league as the Bugatti. In a drag race you could let the McLaren get to 120mph before setting off in the Veyron. And you’d still get to 200mph first. The Bugatti is way, way faster than anything else the roads have seen."

^^Couldn't've said it better myself. Style has alot to do with what I think makes a car bad ass....

And some would argue that that Bugatti has very sensual lines, but I disagree...

it's got too much shit going on, it looks like it's more than just functional and that's kinda weird for me.

Same reason I am not a huge fan of retarded body kits, they just make the car look idiotic.

Good form and function together makes me happy.