THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND CHAPPELLES SHOW

dumy

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Dec 20 2005, 02:35 AM

I did some work on the show. There are dates and locations in that article that are impossible. Also, it was a small crew, and word would have gotten around about that shit happening.

if the aliens were trying to get me, and i worked with you

harvey, i dont think i would tell you. and the probes would

definately be me and the aliens secret.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dumy Posted Today, 09:55 PM

word...

So why did Dave go to Africa?

I honestly don't think that anyone outside of Dave's immediate close circle could answer that. When he disappeared, he cut off contact with a lot of people who had been really close to him for a long time, and sort of left everyone wondering.

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 19 2005, 09:44 PM

I like Hermes

:bday: <-- This emoticon thinks that people should stop it with that stupid "this emoticon..." shit because it's obnoxious...

I like Hermes too. Obviously Hermes doesn't like/know Oprah.

As for me being obnoxious I apologize because I have an emoticon fetish, I honestly need help. Well I guess admitting the problem is the first step.

:sadcrying: <this emoticon describes the above statement as I feel insecure because of my pyschological emoticon fetish. Please don't beat me with a smiley face. :confused2:

Originally posted by dumy@Dec 19 2005, 07:11 PM

While enjoying a holiday weekend with his wife at the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara, Chappelle alerted the staff that he received a late night phone call to his room that told him "If you know what's good for you, you'll stop using your show to denigrate African-Americans.

jessej.jpg

sharpton3.jpg

oprahmad.jpg

the players

I think it's wonderful when people can have a sense of humor about things.

Why don't they just "off" fifty cent.

They do have a point though, I mean look at the leaps and bounds that the African American community has made under the leadership of Rev. Al

oh, will things never change

ok, discuss..bitches

In theory, I'm sure that the combination of people the story talks about would be able to pull such a thing off. They have the neccesary "assets".

However, as someone else mentioned, why would they pick Dave Chappelle? I guess he kind of addresses some "issues" regarding black/white race relations, and makes light of alot of stereotypes relating to blacks, whites, and a few other races. Maybe that irks some people? But if that gets to the "Dark Crusaders", then why wouldnt they take down someone like 50 Cent? He's a far more dangerous person to any sort of "progress" that the black race has made. What has he taught a generation of kids? That dealing crack, and getting shot have no consequences other than ending up with a multi-million dollar empire?

Hell, I'd like to off 50 Cent. Any self respecting person with an interest in "civil rights", whether they're black or white, should hate what he stands for. MLK Jr. is probably spinning in his grave.

the title 'dark crusaders' was enough to make me laugh at the theory.

Some things in there are far fetched. like oprah talking directly to Chappelle

through is TV. seems like someone is trying to write a screenplay.

The idea that all these people have roots in the civil rights movement back to chappelles dad makes an interesting plot.

no matter 3rd season is going to air partially at least. so i guess the 'dark

crusaders' aren't all that good at what the do

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER@Dec 19 2005, 07:39 PM

. EVEN IF 100PERCENT OF THIS IS FICTIVE, SOMEONE

HAS ALOT OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS/ PRETTY CREATIVE,

AND RISKING JAILTIME DOING IT.

I agree. He could easily be sued for slander for passing off all of these events as fact if they aren't true. And I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to be involved in lawsuits with Oprah, Cosby, Sharpton, Farrakhan, etc.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil@Dec 20 2005, 10:07 AM

In theory, I'm sure that the combination of people the story talks about would be able to pull such a thing off. They have the neccesary "assets".

However, as someone else mentioned, why would they pick Dave Chappelle? I guess he kind of addresses some "issues" regarding black/white race relations, and makes light of alot of stereotypes relating to blacks, whites, and a few other races. Maybe that irks some people? But if that gets to the "Dark Crusaders", then why wouldnt they take down someone like 50 Cent? He's a far more dangerous person to any sort of "progress" that the black race has made. What has he taught a generation of kids? That dealing crack, and getting shot have no consequences other than ending up with a multi-million dollar empire?

Hell, I'd like to off 50 Cent. Any self respecting person with an interest in "civil rights", whether they're black or white, should hate what he stands for. MLK Jr. is probably spinning in his grave.

chappelle had a lot of help from Opera in getting to where he is at. she pulled a grip of strings when he was starting out... it is partly due to all the support he got from the niggas when he was starting out... but mostly due to that niggas wit, that he is where he is today.

and when ludacris was on Opera with the rest of the cast from crash, that fat beast told him she hated what he said in his music, and didnt ask him a single question about the movie... but breezed over his head at every opertunity (plus he looked faded).

i guess what im saying is i wouldnt put it past those foolish rich black people, they wouldnt know what funny was if it was the best show on comedy central. bump for dave chappelle!