THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND CHAPPELLES SHOW

dumy

Originally posted by Sparoism+Dec 21 2005, 03:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Dec 21 2005, 03:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Dec 21 2005, 12:13 PM

YEAH RACKING FOOD IS UDD EASY, BUT THE STORE UP THE BLOCK SHUTS DOWN INTO WINDOW MODE AFTER 11 CUZ THEY GOT STUCK UP SO MANY TIMES. SO WHAT IMA DO? GO TO THE ARAB THAT ALWAYS GIVES ME FREE PHILLIES AND TELL HIM TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH AND THEN RUN AWAY? I HAVE EATEN SINCE MY LAST POST THOUGH, THIS NIGGA OWED ME 20 DOLLARS SO I LIT UP A DIZZLE AND WENT TO MCDONALDS, I DID THE RIGHT THING, THEN SOME CHICK HIT ME ON THE CHIZZIRP OUTTA NOWHERE ASKING TO CHILL AND THEN HER BOYFRIEND HIT ME UP LIKE 20 MINUTES LATER LIKE "YO THIS MERO?" AND IM LIKE "YEAH YEAH IONO, MAYBE, WHO DIS?" HE'S LIKE "YO DONT WORRY BUT DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY WIFEY" IM LIKE "NIGGA SHE GAVE ME THE NUMBER, YOU MAD?" THEN I MODED THE NIGGA FOR 15 MINUTES WHILE I LAUGHED AND SMOKED MY L WITH MY NIGGA.

MERO! N.S.

FREE RARA!

Perfect. If he holds it down tight, why is she out with you, anyways? Unless she's a dog, and then that's between them, not you and them.

[/b]

BASICALLY, THIS CHICK IS SUPER BAD TOO, AND SHE DOESNT HAVE A REPUTATION AS A SLILLZ. I WAS BUGGIN BECAUSE SHE GOT MY NUMBER FROM A NIGGA I BARELY CHILL WITH, SO THATS GOTTA MEAN SHE'S HYPE. THEN SHE WENT ON FOR 5 MINUTES ABOUT HOW I LOOK LIKE WILL SMITH AND OF COURSE I FOLLOWED UP WITH "THAT DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME IF YOU THINK WILL SMITH IS AN UGLY NIGGA" AND SHE WAS LIKE "WILL SMITH IS GOOOORGEOUS!" SO IM IN THERE LIKE PARIS HILTON PANTIES IN HER VULVA. FIGADEELME?

MERO MLBC

HAZEL!

BR!RARA!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fermentor666@Dec 21 2005, 03:48 PM

This thing goes under the assumption that Chapelle would come up with sketch ideas in-between the time that they were aired. Of course, he filmed them all ahead of the season start like just about every other show on television.

Nah, that shit would film from September to May, and start airing in January. Sometimes skits would air 2 weeks after they were filmed. And they would often be written just days before that.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Dec 22 2005, 06:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Dec 22 2005, 06:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 21 2005, 03:48 PM

This thing goes under the assumption that Chapelle would come up with sketch ideas in-between the time that they were aired. Of course, he filmed them all ahead of the season start like just about every other show on television.

Nah, that shit would film from September to May, and start airing in January. Sometimes skits would air 2 weeks after they were filmed. And they would often be written just days before that.

[/b]

That still doesn't correspond with this guy's theory that Chappelle wrote and filmed sketches within the week between specific broadcasts, written solely because of this "dark crusader"-whatever bullshit.

I don't know how much I can spill really... I work freelance, and if I drop anything I shouldn't, it will hurt my chances of getting jobs from these people in the future. I'll try to hit you off with some shit a little later, though.

I will say this-- the first two seasons, Dave was mad chill... he was just like any guy on set. He would come in in the morning, give everyone a pound, and shoot the shit about what you got into the night before or whatever. Third season, we came back and he was a changed man. He had a bus he would chill on until right before they needed him on camera, and then he would roll onto set, not talk to anyone, do his thing, and then bounce. You could tell he was under a lot of pressure, and that he wasn't having fun doing the show anymore. It was weird, and kind of sad.

Maybe, sometimes, the point of perpetuating a stereotype is so that the peoples associated with that stereotype will move away from it. Of course this only works for the more intelligent part of the population because dumb fucks will a) always fit into stereotypes as the stereotype is often modeled after what is considered to be the bottom of the barrel anyways b) think it's cool to follow and further perpetuate these stereotypes.

Think about it though, stereotypes are modeled after the "bottom of the barrel" population. The type of people you see on Jerry Springer. Those are the stereotype people. As long as your ass doesn't belong on Jerry Springer, you shouldn't be offended by this shit. I know that I want to be as far removed from it as possible.

But then again, I can only speak for myself.

-fuse.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by CRAZY WEB SITE@Dec 32 2005, 08:51 PM

and simply aiding Chappelle financially when his stand up work couldn't pay the bills during his lean early years.

This right here proves this is bullshit. Dave had comfortable years for a long time...

so the conspiracy goes:

Black stars make him > He makes show they don't like and feel betrayed > They threaten him

...take out the beggining and the site is invalidated

Actor - filmography

"Chappelle's Show" (2003) TV Series .... Host/Various

Undercover Brother (2002) .... Conspiracy Brother

Screwed (2000) .... Rusty P. Hayes

Blue Streak (1999) .... Tulley

... aka Diamanten-Cop, Der (Germany)

200 Cigarettes (1999) .... Disco Cabbie

You've Got Mail (1998) .... Kevin Jackson

Woo (1998) .... Lenny

Half Baked (1998) .... Thurgood Jenkins/Sir Smoke-a-lot

The Real Blonde (1997) .... Zee

Con Air (1997) .... Joe 'Pinball' Parker

Bowl of Pork (1997) .... Black Forrest Gump

Damn Whitey (1997) .... Dave

Joe's Apartment (1996) .... Cockroach

The Nutty Professor (1996) .... Reggie Warrington

"Buddies" (1996) TV Series .... Dave Carlisle

Getting In (1994) .... Ron

... aka Student Body

Undercover Blues (1993) .... Ozzie

Robin Hood: Men in Tights (1993) .... Ahchoo

... aka Sacré Robin des bois (France)

Writer - filmography

Block Party (2005)

Dave Chappelle: For What It's Worth (2004) (TV)

"Chappelle's Show" (2003) TV Series (writer)

Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly (2000) (TV)

Half Baked (1998) (written by)

Damn Whitey (1997)

The Dave Chappelle Project (1997) (TV)

"The Dana Carvey Show" (1996) TV Series (writer)

... aka The Mug Root Beer Dana Carvey Show (USA)

... aka The Taco Bell Dana Carvey Show (USA)

Producer - filmography

Block Party (2005) (producer)

Dave Chappelle: For What It's Worth (2004) (TV) (executive producer)

"Chappelle's Show" (2003) TV Series (executive producer)

Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly (2000) (TV) (executive producer)

Half Baked (1998) (producer) (uncredited)

The Dave Chappelle Project (1997) (TV) (executive producer)

Himself - filmography

Block Party (2005) .... Himself/Host

Kanye West: College Dropout - Video Anthology (2005) (V) .... Himself (segment "Two Words")

BET Comedy Awards (2004) (TV) .... Himself

Dave Chappelle: For What It's Worth (2004) (TV) .... Himself

Sex and the City: A Farewell (2004) (TV) .... Himself

Comedy Central Presents: The Commies (2003) (TV) .... Himself

Richard Pryor: I Ain't Dead Yet, #*%$#@!! (2003) (TV) .... Himself

... aka Richard Pryor: I Ain't Dead Yet, #*%$#@!! - Uncensored (USA: DVD title)

The Mark Twain Prize: Lily Tomlin (2003) (TV) .... Himself

The GQ Men of the Year Awards (2003) (TV) .... Himself

Uncensored Comedy: That's Not Funny! (2003) (TV) .... Himself

Essence Awards (2003) (TV) .... Himself

"Heroes of Black Comedy" (2002) (mini) TV Series .... Himself

Dave Chappelle: Killin' Them Softly (2000) (TV) .... Himself

Open Mic (2000) .... Himself

Comic Relief VIII (1998) (TV) .... Himself

The Dave Chappelle Project (1997) (TV) .... Himself

"HBO Comedy Half-Hour" (1997) TV Series .... Himself

Apollo Theatre Hall of Fame (1994) (TV) .... Himself

Comic Relief VI (1994) (TV) .... Himself

Comedy: Coast to Coast (1994) (TV) .... Himself

"Def Comedy Jam" (1992) TV Series .... Frequent Performer

Bling Esq.

• 3 months later...

Well, the good news is, the season 3 sketches are going to air... I got a call last week to go in and set up the stage for the studio audience segments. They shot last night and Monday, and it should be airing in the next month or two.

The bad news is, Dave was not involved, and they will now be showing the sketches that caused him to leave in the first place-- exactly what he was trying to prevent.

Also, depending on what makes the next DVD release, I might have a hilarious story to tell soon.

check this out

AS I SAID.. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT DAVE BROUGHT AMERICA TOGETHER.. to laugh and joke about racism.. which we were all doing. laughing our asses off and everybody was lovin it

davechappelleshower2.jpg

richard pryor passed the torch to this guy

and now we have mind of mencia

its supposed to be like the chappelle show, teasing racism, but it seems to be promoting racism more than making everybody seeing how stupid it is.

10951.jpg since we're all saying that comedy central/politics had enough of the chappelle show.. i might as well say that the replacement seems to be like Mtv.. making people stupid.

this show is nowhere near the positive vibes that we were all feeling from chappelle.

hmmm.. i dont know. sad to think that its not up to the comedian to actually say and do what he really wants for HIS show. maybe in the future we'll see mencia talkin about how he couldnt handle the puppet masters telling him what to do and he got what he wanted... $$$

Regarding all the conspiratorial-sounding info on Chappelle's mysterious hiatus/crazy behavior, I don't doubt for a second that oprah, al sharpton, and other persons of influence mentioned would have acted underhandedly in pressuring Dave out of doing his show. People in positions of influence with agendas will do all sorts of terrible things in order to enforce that agenda. Al Sharpton is a twisted fuck and it terrifies me that he holds power and influence in this country. Not to mention that all this can be simplified into a group of powerful people having no sense of humor. I feel bad for Dave Chappelle