THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND CHAPPELLES SHOW

dumy

y'all niggas ain't gonna believe this...

He knew that at the same time he was signing his record-setting deal, there was a secret cabal of powerful African-American leaders from the business, political, and entertainment industries working together to ensure that the third season of Chappelle's Show would never happen

With Chapelle's Show on hiatus before production for season two commences, Chappele took some down time at his Ohio area farm. It was here that he received a strange package

As told by Dave himself, at around noon, In the middle of an early season Cincinnati Red game, there was a knock at his door. Chappelle was a bit concerned, as no one except his close family and friends were aware of where he was

When he opened the door, all he found was crudely wrapped package, with the inscription "For Chappelle" on it

Inside the package was a voodoo-doll style replica of Chappelle dressed as Clayton Bigsby — the African American Klansman from his first show. The doll was riddled with safety pins and had a noose tied sharply around his neck Accompanying the doll was a message in childlike scrawl that read, "what you're doing is hurting the African American community — it needs to stop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While enjoying a holiday weekend with his wife at the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara, Chappelle alerted the staff that he received a late night phone call to his room that told him "If you know what's good for you, you'll stop using your show to denigrate African-Americans.

jessej.jpg

sharpton3.jpg

oprahmad.jpg

the players

ok, discuss..bitches

after his last credit card was declined  Chappelle received a call on his cell phone  Chappelle confided to his friends that the voice on the line advised him that "this is only the beginning if you don't do what we want— try your credit cards now." Chappelle  clearly rattled, told the wait staff to run his credit card once more. When it did, this may have been when Chappelle began to realize the seriousness of the situation

^^haha..with "material" like that..you're sure to go far at BET, WB and HUD..

you should send them a tape and see what they think*..

but yo, did you see this shit shun..

OPRAH IS WILD

I was in bed next to my wife when I got woken up by a heavy pressure on my chest

I opened my eyes to find one of the three men — that appeared in my bathroom day before — perched on top of my stomach and wielding a Colt 45 handgun with a  enormous silencer. The other two men were holding me down. It seemed like my wife  had been drugged, as she laid motionless but breathing next to me

Oprah Winfrey leaned forward an  whispered in my ear "you better watch you  step — we're representing interests more powerful than you can imagine. You do remember that Farrakhan killed Malcom, and that Cosby, Johnson and I have more money than God — we can keep this harassment up forever. Is this what you want your life to be like Dave?

*that's black people-ese for asshole!

With Chapelle's Show on hiatus before production for season two commences, Chappelle took some down time at his Ohio area farm. It was here that he received a strange package.

As told by Dave himself, at around noon, in the middle of an early season Cincinnati Reds game, there was a knock at his door. Chappelle was a bit concerned, as no one except his close family and friends were aware of where he was.

When he opened the door, all he found was a crudely wrapped package, with the inscription "For Chappelle" on it.

Inside the package was a voodoo-doll style replica of Chappelle dressed as Clayton Bigsby — the African American Klansman from his first show. The doll was riddled with safety pins, and had a noose tied sharply around his neck. Accompanying the doll was a message in a childlike scrawl that read, "what you're doing is hurting the African American community — it needs to stop."

. EVEN IF 100PERCENT OF THIS IS FICTIVE, SOMEONE

HAS ALOT OF TIME ON THEIR HANDS/ PRETTY CREATIVE,

AND RISKING JAILTIME DOING IT.

ok ok..we all know this is bs (or do we?)

but how probable is it.. I mean it does explain Dave's erratic behavior over the last few months before the show's demise..the clandestine nature of the press releases regarding the show..and also gives motive for his supposed non involvement in the 3rd season of his brainchild, Chappelles show..

I think the real question is..

How crazy is Oprah?

cracked out conspiracy theory or HIDDEN AGENDA??

billcosbyconcern.jpg

Did he have secret motive?

tyronecount.jpg

Was "sucking dick for crack" the straw that broke the camel's back?

oprahshock.jpg

Is she a crazy bitch?

you decide..

The show's' second episode aired, featuring the debut of what will soon become one the show's most identifiable characters, Tyron Biggums — crackhead. In his first appearance Biggums lectures at a grammar school's drug awareness week. The wisdom he dispenses to children includes that dog food is delicious and that he has sucked dick for crack

Bill Cosby had tuned in to this show as well and according to friends of his, was reportedly livid with the portrayal of the black community that Chappelle was foisting on viewers. This may have been when he began to think about doing something to send a message to Chappell about the "show's outrageous tone.

"This account of Dave Chappelle's fall from grace has been pieced together by me, a retired public relations executive who wishes to remain anonymous. my contacts, many of whom were closely related to the individuals involved, enabled me to fairly accurately recount the events that took place. You can take this for what you wish, but it is the truth — the abhorrent byproduct of the industry I used to hold to such a high esteem."

It must be true then :rolleyes: