THE HIDDEN TRUTH BEHIND CHAPPELLES SHOW

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that Chappelle had issues with doing season 3 because Comedy Central may have wanted him to milk certain skits and characters. If you remember the story of when he walked off stage while doing a stand up show because the audience kept yelling out “yeeeeaaaahhh� and “I’m Rick James bitch�; I would imagine Comedy Central wanted to ride the wave of popularity that Chappelle created, but he may have wanted to continue to do fresh content and to not milk what had already been done. I can see how that would be frustrating on his end and I respect that he actually has the integrity to not cash in on the same material, at least not to the extent that he could if he wasn't as creative as he is.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Dec 20 2005, 05:45 PM

I suspect that Chappelle had issues with doing season 3 because Comedy Central may have wanted him to milk certain skits and characters. If you remember the story of when he walked off stage while doing a stand up show because the audience kept yelling out “yeeeeaaaahhh� and “I’m Rick jambs bitch�; I would imagine Comedy Central wanted to ride the wave of popularity that Chappelle created, but he may have wanted to continue to do fresh content and to not milk what had already been done. I can see how that would be frustrating on his end and I respect that he actually has the integrity to not cash in on the same material, at least not to the extent that he could if he wasn't as creative as he is.

that is an intelligent take on the situation... i would much rather see the creation of quality material than the recycled old shit in the name of corperate gain.

but seriously, i heard he was learning to walk on hot coal with some tribe in africa.

Yeah, I’m sure there were other personal issues he had to work out and all of that, so it’s highly likely he took some time to sort his head. I mean I can see a person in his shoes trying to do the right thing for himself, for his community, and yeah…for the network (to a point, after all they are paying the bills). So I’m sure at the end of the day he’s got some shit on his mind besides getting Botox for his balls…haha.

Originally posted by dumy+Dec 20 2005, 06:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Dec 20 2005, 06:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 20 2005, 06:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Dec 20 2005, 05:32 PM

..all the way down toe the "super confidential" courier new font..

BASIC.

MERO.G

what now?

[/b]

IONO MY NIGGA YOU TELL ME, ITS ABOUT TO BE 7PM AND I AINT ATE NO FOOD SINCE 3PM YESTERDAY. FUCK B.

MERO.DOGS

Originally posted by gasfacevictm@Dec 21 2005, 12:41 AM

man, i think you're all missing the real tragedy here and that is that his show is no longer on. fuck the reason why or the conspiracy theories. that show was the TROOF! can't have anything good nowadays. just watered down bullstein on every channel.

Wait, have none of you been watching Comedy Central??

Season 3 IS going to be on in 06.

Have none of you seen the previews???

YEAH RACKING FOOD IS UDD EASY, BUT THE STORE UP THE BLOCK SHUTS DOWN INTO WINDOW MODE AFTER 11 CUZ THEY GOT STUCK UP SO MANY TIMES. SO WHAT IMA DO? GO TO THE ARAB THAT ALWAYS GIVES ME FREE PHILLIES AND TELL HIM TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH AND THEN RUN AWAY? I HAVE EATEN SINCE MY LAST POST THOUGH, THIS NIGGA OWED ME 20 DOLLARS SO I LIT UP A DIZZLE AND WENT TO MCDONALDS, I DID THE RIGHT THING, THEN SOME CHICK HIT ME ON THE CHIZZIRP OUTTA NOWHERE ASKING TO CHILL AND THEN HER BOYFRIEND HIT ME UP LIKE 20 MINUTES LATER LIKE "YO THIS MERO?" AND IM LIKE "YEAH YEAH IONO, MAYBE, WHO DIS?" HE'S LIKE "YO DONT WORRY BUT DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY WIFEY" IM LIKE "NIGGA SHE GAVE ME THE NUMBER, YOU MAD?" THEN I MODED THE NIGGA FOR 15 MINUTES WHILE I LAUGHED AND SMOKED MY L WITH MY NIGGA.

MERO! N.S.

FREE RARA!

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Dec 21 2005, 12:13 PM

YEAH RACKING FOOD IS UDD EASY, BUT THE STORE UP THE BLOCK SHUTS DOWN INTO WINDOW MODE AFTER 11 CUZ THEY GOT STUCK UP SO MANY TIMES. SO WHAT IMA DO? GO TO THE ARAB THAT ALWAYS GIVES ME FREE PHILLIES AND TELL HIM TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH AND THEN RUN AWAY? I HAVE EATEN SINCE MY LAST POST THOUGH, THIS NIGGA OWED ME 20 DOLLARS SO I LIT UP A DIZZLE AND WENT TO MCDONALDS, I DID THE RIGHT THING, THEN SOME CHICK HIT ME ON THE CHIZZIRP OUTTA NOWHERE ASKING TO CHILL AND THEN HER BOYFRIEND HIT ME UP LIKE 20 MINUTES LATER LIKE "YO THIS MERO?" AND IM LIKE "YEAH YEAH IONO, MAYBE, WHO DIS?" HE'S LIKE "YO DONT WORRY BUT DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY WIFEY" IM LIKE "NIGGA SHE GAVE ME THE NUMBER, YOU MAD?" THEN I MODED THE NIGGA FOR 15 MINUTES WHILE I LAUGHED AND SMOKED MY L WITH MY NIGGA.

MERO! N.S.

FREE RARA!

Perfect. If he holds it down tight, why is she out with you, anyways? Unless she's a dog, and then that's between them, not you and them.