calling women "bitches"

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by boogie hands@Dec 17 2005, 05:01 PM

either your all 17 and really love eminem or you got shit on by girls all through high school. i dont really care either way....im just saying, pipe down with the "i did this to this bitch" nonsense. you sound like fucking jocks. i not trying to act like moby here....im just telling you guys you sound like desperate peices of shit.

anyhoo.....

i totally fucking agree.

i cant stand the use of derogatory names as a general term of reference towards women.

boogie hands, you rule.

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 17 2005, 11:24 PM

I prefer the term "cunt"

for example:

"my homeroom teacher is a real cunt for not letting me text mesage from my celly"

OR

"Mom, you're a real cunt for not getting me that xbox for christmas"

fuck ya! i could care less if girls refered to guys as "bastards" or some other shit. so sorry bitches.......

The worst is that "beyotch" shit. A chick said that to me the other day "that's right beyotch" I almost punched her in the nose. That shit ain't cute.

Word word...

I just got finished watching Saw 2, the first was scarier. But come to think of it I watched the first while hanging out with this fat (edit) that liked me and her three hot friends. Then the hot friends left halfway through so I was scared as shit that I was going to get molested.

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 17 2005, 05:01 PM

The worst is that "beyotch" shit. A chick said that to me the other day "that's right beyotch" I almost punched her in the nose. That shit ain't cute.

Word word...

I just got finished watching Saw 2, the first was scarier. But come to think of it I watched the first while hanging out with this fat (edit) that liked me and her three hot friends. Then the hot friends left halfway through so I was scared as shit that I was going to get molested.

saw 2 was good but the ending was so much garbage i deleted the pirated copy off my comp in disgust

so im at the movies with this female

and like right before the previews when theyre playing the gay theatre music and showing advertisements, while everyone is waiting i get this call from my boy:

-"Hello"

-"whats up where you at"

-"im at the movies with this bitch"

and the second i finish saying "bitch" i realize what i said and kinda look toward her, like slightly and i see her react like move her head back slightly and shes looking forward but i see her kinda eye me like "did you just say that?"

and i finish the phone call, and the rest of the night turned out rather good, like she didnt even care, i even got some tang at the end of the night. And i called her a nasty bitch during that, but thats in a good context.

*but, in all fairness*

She was acting like a bitch though, she was constantly yapping on the phone, like all the time. thats hella disrespectful, im trying to talk to her and "oh wait im getting a call" and i gotta wait like 10 minutes for her to shut her trap.

dumb bird, thats why i never called her back

oh, the ironing is the delicious

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 17 2005, 09:23 PM

She was acting like a bitch though, she was constantly yapping on the phone, like all the time. thats hella disrespectful, im trying to talk to her and "oh wait im getting a call" and i gotta wait like 10 minutes for her to shut her trap.

yo fatalist, remember this conversation in az?

i win.

^^the combined two statements above caused my ignorance meter to go sky high..

oh yea, if you're white you can say "nigger" all you want in australia cuz your racist white forebearers/ex cons killed off/displaced all the native black people years ago...please believe, that shit don't fly in compton..

Originally posted by fuse=--action+Dec 18 2005, 11:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuse=--action - Dec 18 2005, 11:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sillysiphilis@Dec 17 2005, 05:57 PM

Calling women bitches is like calling black people niggers

Its all good!

Yeah, I can't call them that around either of them.

-fuse.

[/b]

Hahaha