Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Durden

The end is near.

Mamerro posted the "tornadoes in Dallas" thing.... The first year I moved here, fuck the first month I was here.... I had just moved to this new house, and only a week before a tornado ransacked downtown fortworth, which is right next to Dallas for those that don't know. Anyhow, it blew out every single window pain in a couple buildings, one that was a good 50 or 60 stories I'd say. And then, I guess I moved in the middle of tornado season, but a tornado actually went through my area and tore some houses up... yes houses, not trailers. Not to mention the town of Jarrel Texas that got smashed back in 1998 I think, that whole town got destroyed by a tornado.... it's just north of Austin. My little brother was mad pissed when we moved to Dallas because of those tornados... I dunno, I think if you're gonna die because of a tornadoe, there's not much you can do about it, besides hide in your bathtub and hope shit doesn't suck you out.

But yeah, the traffic jams get REALLY bad here, I mean I'm sure it's nothing compared to California or whatever.... but it is ridiculous to try to drive anywhere at rush hour.... and I'd agree that a tornado at this time would destroy pretty good, there's not much safety in your car unless you're under a bridge.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this