FF UU CC KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 7 2005, 04:41 PM

just drive anyways, buy a $600 piece of shit thats reliable and be careful

HAHA thats how we do it right there....me and boys always mobbed in the 500 dollar buckets back in the day...SF cops dont give a shit either they just impound the car and if its a beater who gives a shit. just go grab your spraycans at the impound lot and buy another bucket.....

Originally posted by fuck muni+Nov 7 2005, 11:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuck muni - Nov 7 2005, 11:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Nov 7 2005, 04:41 PM

just drive anyways, buy a $600 piece of shit thats reliable and be careful

HAHA thats how we do it right there....me and boys always mobbed in the 500 dollar buckets back in the day...SF cops dont give a shit either they just impound the car and if its a beater who gives a shit. just go grab your spraycans at the impound lot and buy another bucket.....

[/b]

pretty much man, i mean itll be cheaper just to get a new car than to pick it up. fuck muni knows whats up

that shit happened to my roomate, not exactly the same, but he got pulled over, and 5 other situations that were stupid and his license was in jeopardy, he did everyting they wanted so he could keep it, day after they said it was all resolved, a year later, boom "your license will be suspended tomorrow"

If you really need the license, and it seems like you do, here is what you can do:

1) Go to the DMV, when they say they can't help you ask to see someone in charge, if they can't help you make a scene until they can.

2) Call the DMV in your state and talk to them. Again, with most of the government agencies the first 2 or 3 people you speak to will have no idea about anything except how long it is till "Miller Time." Keep asking to talk to someone in charge until you get to someone who can fix it.

3) Call the district attorney's office. These people's numbers should all be online. The more you harass people the more shit gets done. The problem is that it usually takes about a day's worth of work to get this shit taken care of because the first few people haven't the slightest when it comes to something that isn't written down in their handbook.

4) Note: If anyone tells you to fill out any kind of "appeal" form, throw it away and ask to talk to their manager, the appeal form will take longer to get addressed than the old charge.

5) Call or Write a traffic court judge and explain the situation to him. Be very cordial. These bastards are on huge power-trips at all times and will not deal with you unless you act like they're the best thing since sliced bread. But if you explain it to him/her and make it appear as though you need their help, they might do something for you.

6) Write to anyone in charge that you can think of. Just write one, and email or send it to anyone you can think of, city councilmen, judges, priests. It doesn't really matter so long as you make someone's life uncomfortable. The squeaky wheel and all that. In this letter make it seem as though this is a travesty of justice. Let them know about the facts of your situation and how you need a license to support your family. Make it clear that you have worked hard to bring you record into a state of repair.

7) Fuck it and drive without a license. Don't be an asshole, drive normally. If you do get pulled over you are still going to get a ticket. It doesn't matter as far as the judge is concerned whether you were supposed to have a license or not. A judge might let you get away with it and give you a license, but you'll be very lucky if this happens. most likely, they give you a 300 dollar ticket and a kick in the ass. If you do go to court, don't try to contest the charge. Admit that you didn't have a license and then explain why and the judge might reduce the fine to court costs and figure out how to get you a license. THis should be your last resort.

Read my thread on getting over on major corporations, it may be informative.

In summary, when i got my licence suspended for DUI, i got outta court and drove home. Then proceeded to drive where ever else the hell i felt like for the next year. It's all good man. Driving on suspended isnt so bad if you talk to the cops the right way. If you get pulled over, you just tell them that everything is supposed to be cleared up. Act shocked like you are doing nothing wrong and they will let you go on your way.

My boy got pulled 5 times in a year on suspended Ls and they just kept telling him to be careful and go straight home.

I've been trying to find someone who has some political weight that could help. Nobody has been yet. My mom just ca;;ed the state senators office because she used to work for the community action agency where he was on the board of directors so he may remember her and help us. If not shes trying to get ahold of this crooked lawyer that got her old bosses license reinstated when it was supposed to be suspended for 5 years. The dudes number isnt listed but there is one that is possibly his daughter, so we will call her if the senator can't help. I hope dudes not dead or something.

Senators office couldn't help, but the lady did find out that there was a clerical error and the dike at the office didnt file for my license to be suspended until 8 months after it was supposed to. So now we're trying to talk to a cop on the force who was my brothers football coach and see if he can help us at all with it. If all else fails I'm going to find a lawyer and see if he will take a downayment and fight these mafuckas in court.

Oh and to top it off, I forgot it was my moms birthday today.

Nice fucking week.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: After a couple local lawyers telling me they can't do anything for me, my mom got ahold of this dude who is a lawyer and was running for governer. He gave her the number of 3 lawyers, the first being one hes known for many years. He said that we should be able to re-open the original case (some weird word i cant remember) and get an annullment(sp?) on the suspension. So we shall file an appeal and see what happens.

Firstly, my mom said she would kick me out if I did that because I brought it up and she said she won't 'condone' it. I have no money to move out so fuck that.

And I would have to remain invisible to the cops in this town when in it. They don't like me or anyone I hang out with. 9/10 times I can't walk up the street without getting stopped and searched. Thats what got me caught in the first place.

So it would be a pretty bad idea I think. I'm pretty confident that I can get this turned over now because he said you never should accept the charge and if you fight it 99% of the time you will get a lot nicer charge. Since I have actually already waited the time, paid the fines and all that it should be even easier to get it taken off. I just want to know the outcome I'm hoping it is good.