Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RumPuncher

How do you top the 4-bladed razor?

wow, i don't know about this!?

5 blades? i think it might be just a tad bit overwealming.

who is gillette targeting this to? bears? (and not the kind Rage likes, i mean real bears.)

i'm happy with my Mach3 turbo. i hope they still continue to produce the 3 blade, i currently use.

Originally posted by DETO@Sep 14 2005, 06:23 PM

who is gillette targeting this to? bears?

Bears don't shave fool.

This reminds me of the MadTV spoof, with that Mach 13.

Fuh Knee.

me and friends (IRL OMG LOL) joked about this always taking it to the next level with slogans that became more and more rediculous.

good times.

i seriously never expected this to happen though. i mean, 4 is rediculous. 3 isn't necessary. 2 is fine i guess.

they were all about the vibrating razor, and the three blade non vibrating one before they, sayin they were perfect. Member how the first cut some, then the second some, then the third cut the last big, what do the fourth and fifth do? talk to your face? lotion? weird...

Originally posted by KETA@Sep 14 2005, 02:36 PM

I tried the 4 blade and did not care for it so went back to the 3 blade. 3 is the magic number.

Yeah, I agree. No matter what shit will wear out in like 3 - 4 shaves, and ill continue using it until i pass out from blood loss. Then go buy the same thing, probably with the whole razor and not just cartridges because i feel like im being ripped off for just cartridges (i know it doesnt make sense if you can do math, shhh).

thebeardedlady-frame.gif

Maybe they could put her in a commercial...this is the before shot.

lisa.jpg

And, the after shot. She'll get a lot more action now.

And, for me, the Mach 3 is more than enough razor. I found that the shaving cream I use is often the blessing/curse....Kind of like having a great pen and shitty ink.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this