Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pinup

Picking your nose

what's up with that. everuyone does it.... and if you fdo it in public everyone iwill say it's grodss. it's much easier than blowing your nose and everyone does it in secret. people need to become real in three dimensions.

^^^Word.

same thing with like say a chick walked down the sidewalk in a bikini. no one would think anything of it. but if she walked down the streat say in a bra and panties everyone would be all stairing and shit. but naw i only pick my nose when its like a hard booger that like hurts ya know?

I dont even give a fuck, i pick my nose all the time , every damn day. why the hell not i gots a snoogy in there and i need to get it out, whats a better tool than my finger. shit i dont carry kleenex on me 24/7

Fuck any kind of random shit i felt like ranting about. krie is dead. this is what's up. may the man rest in peace.

yeh i pick my nose too man, that shit is hella convinient...ofcourse i dont do it around important people, but yeh i give it a good pick now and then

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Aug 27 2005, 08:14 PM

I still pick when needed. I used to eat it when I was little too. Don't front like none of you did.....

Still Do! :gaga:

Originally posted by Pinup@Aug 28 2005, 01:17 AM

Fuck any kind of random shit i felt like ranting about. krie is dead. this is what's up. may the man rest in peace.

is this serious?

ive had so many random conversations with that dude...

if so, RIP he'll be missed.

Guest beardo

i was picking my nose when i read the thread title.

i think picking your nose in public is slowly coming into the picture, kind of like how apparently its alright to clip your finger nails on the bus or metro these days.

who the fuck needs a nail clipper onn there key chain seriously

Didn't some study emerge recently that found out that eating boogers actuallt strengthens your immune system against colds?

Well I still pick my nose, but I dont eat it like when I was a kid.

i was just thinking earlier, when it is a long bogie, and it tickles the top of the inside of your nose as you pull of it...joy.

where do you wipe them??

a. politely find a tissue or napkin

b. wipe it somewhere not very noticable

c flick that jawn like a rocket

d. rub it inbetween your fingers until it dries a little and then crumble it on the floor

i vote D

i sneeze alot..mostly from french inhaling,but if i got a fat boogie i normally just grab a tissue or toilet paper..i remember kids in elementary used to pick their noses soo much they started bleeding.

shits hectic.

pick---> ball---> flick. I notice that people often pick in the privacy of their cars. I pick wherever. If i dont like you i wipe it on your upholstery or couch

I wipe em in that spot where all the sections of ur jeans meet. like right under your balls. works like a charm

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this