Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
stop being a jew and pay the 6 bucks for two days. otherwise its 10 for a month...unlimited downloads and super fast DL speeds...you can get this whole movie in like 15minutes or so. links wont last much longer before someone snitches...

If you're going to pay six bucks for two day access to download a movie, then you might as well pay an extra three dollars to see it in the theater, you xenophobic piece of shit.

you need a program to join them, i use HJ SPLIT...

http://www.freebyte.net/download/hjsplit.zip

oh and fermeinstein sorry for my off color comment, did not mean to offend...but i mean its nice to have a movie thats not even out yet in the comfort in your home then go see it in the movie if you want. its not like your member fee only gets you this one movie, its unlimited so you get movies, albums, aplications whatever...i dont even notice spending money when its like 10-20dollars so to me some more free shit is worth it

stop being a jew and pay the 6 bucks for two days. otherwise its 10 for a month...unlimited downloads and super fast DL speeds...you can get this whole movie in like 15minutes or so. links wont last much longer before someone snitches...

im not being jew, ill go see it, i just have a feeling this movie will be a keeper, also im wary about signing up to this kind of site for money...it sound like a good deal,maybe too good thats all

you need a program to join them, i use HJ SPLIT...

http://www.freebyte.net/download/hjsplit.zip

oh and fermeinstein sorry for my off color comment, did not mean to offend...but i mean its nice to have a movie thats not even out yet in the comfort in your home then go see it in the movie if you want. its not like your member fee only gets you this one movie, its unlimited so you get movies, albums, aplications whatever...i dont even notice spending money when its like 10-20dollars so to me some more free shit is worth it

Yeah, that seems like a film that might be fun seeing in the theater, though. I'd probably go see it tonight if it weren't for the World Series game. Wednesday I'm going to see "30 Days of Night".

Kentucky Fried Movie was great. If you liked that, you should check out this:

51TR7KQK6EL._SS500_.jpg

It's not quite as funny, but is pretty much the same concept of random spoof sketches thrown together to make a movie. It had five directors, including Joe Dante and John Landis. The part with Arsenio Hall in the beginning is classic.

511JRVEGK1L._SS500_.jpg

The closest thing to the chase scene from "The French Connection" comes from this movie, also by the same director, William Freidkin. The only downside: the soundtrack was done by Wang Chung. :/

Also, "The Good Shepherd" was a good film, especially if you're into the CIA.

i saw this for the first time on cable the other night. it was pretty good. i like how it wasnt as predictable as most movies.