Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

I liked Zombieland.

Just downloaded Moon, The Crazies, and Unthinkable. I will spend all day smoking white owl blunts and watching movies.

Also Clockwork Orange, Party Monster, and Groove cause the girlie hasn't seen them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didnt like the Tallahassee guy, he was annoying and too cocky. but i guess thats the role to fill. and i dont like when funny movies put serious stuff in with it. like i feel bad laughing one second and then finding out the dude misses his dead kid who turned into a zombie and he probably had to kill.

i dont like when funny movies put serious stuff in with it. like i feel bad laughing one second and then finding out the dude misses his dead kid who turned into a zombie and he probably had to kill.

This is why Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are quite possibly two of the greatest comedies ever made. No serious moments involved.

Whenever I even see the word "Audition" I always hear the sound of wire cutting thru bone

any general consensus on a true scary movie? or the scariest? i've heard the original exorcist as being the scariest..but idk

Cliché as fuck, but.. considering the content & it being released in '73

I'll have to agree

this was alright. the main female character's hotness and bill murrays appearance made it alot better. good for a few laughs

I just watched Zombieland. I liked it. I mean I had low expectations going into it, but it was entertaining and Woody Harrelson had some great lines.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IN LOW CUT JEANS!"

Has to be one of the my favorites.