Mom Pleads guilty to hosting "sex parties"

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Telo@Jul 26 2005, 04:25 PM

you gotta realize that the average Mug shot doesn't even do you half justice.

And when i was sixteen even THAT mugshot would be enough for me to want to bang that lady..\

I'd tap...

haha..I feel that

This reminds me of this girl I used to know in high school. She was a couple years older than me and was a straight-A student who smoked the odd joint and drank the occassional bottle. Last week, I heard that she had met some dude online a while back, hooked up with him in Arkansas, married him, and then got arrested with him for running a meth lab. Pretty screwy.

Heres one! So three of my cuzzos and me decide to crash this party by hunters point. It turns out it was a graduation pre party. Us being the oldest ones there quickly try to find things to come up on. We are alone in a upstairs room when the chicks mom comes in. The lady was like 50 and getting drunk at her daughters party. She totally bought the chill people routine and starts trying to hang out with us. I notice that she seems to be flirting more than trying to hang out. Some time passes. By this time the other kids at the house seem interested in their friend's moms new found friends. My cuzzo ask the mom if there is way to the roof and tells her to come along. Once up there my cuzzo got her talkn all nasty. This bitch decides she ain't had some young cock in a minute and invites all of us in her room. I Quote " I want to suck all your guys cocks". Make a long story short the bitch could suck something real special like :gaga: :gaga: , Came up on jewlery, less than a hundred bucks in cash, a bottle of cheap rum. I forgot to mention once we walked the family and friends decided it was time for us to leave. The ladys daughter was balling crying...... :haha: :haha:

• 1 month later...