tom crusie VIDEO (the squirt incident)

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by casekonly+Jun 20 2005, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Jun 20 2005, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CinchedWaist@Jun 20 2005, 10:15 PM

thanks alot casek.

I really thought there was a fart involved.

*funny though

hahahaha you fell into my 'boobie trap'

[/b]

damn, you were just waiting for the reply weren't you haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seldoon+Jun 21 2005, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Jun 21 2005, 12:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 20 2005, 10:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CinchedWaist@Jun 20 2005, 10:15 PM

thanks alot casek.

I really thought there was a fart involved.

*funny though

hahahaha you fell into my 'boobie trap'

damn, you were just waiting for the reply weren't you haha

[/b]

no comment!

tom wins...

from what it seems that camera crew were doing something along the lines of a punk'd meets tom green hybrid type of show. they WANTED to get a reaction out of him. your boy just kept calm and handled it like a man. granted his choice of words weren't so hot... but that's irrespective.

Originally posted by effyoo@Jun 21 2005, 01:48 AM

If tommo punched him he would be sued for millions, and not saying anything would make him look like a bigger pussy than he already is. by dealing with it the way he did, he ruined the little bit of comedy the guy was going for. well handled, i say.

or he could have just gone along with the joke....

americans lack humour.

Originally posted by rental@Jun 21 2005, 01:56 AM

it seems to me that nicole probably wanted the divorice more than him...at least thats how i would have done...

if she wnated the divorce, maybe it's b/c tom is gay? yeah? yeah.

hopefully she's open to short, olive skinned guys with paint splatters on their clothes.

Originally posted by MrJackDaniels+Jun 21 2005, 07:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrJackDaniels - Jun 21 2005, 07:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-effyoo@Jun 21 2005, 01:48 AM

If tommo punched him he would be sued for millions, and not saying anything would make him look like a bigger pussy than he already is. by dealing with it the way he did, he ruined the little bit of comedy the guy was going for. well handled, i say.

or he could have just gone along with the joke....

americans lack humour.

[/b]

yes why are there only two people who think he could have perhaps laughed, and played it off wtf

the bloke who did it was with a camera crew making a comedy for the UK tv station channel4. They got sharon osbourne a while back. What made me laugh was seeing all the yanky bell ends on that "Entertainment Tonight" making such a massive deal about it. I'd hate to be a yank as I would hate my country even more than I hate England..which is a lot.