tom crusie VIDEO (the squirt incident)

Pfffffffffft

that was really lame

altho i hate tom cruise, the "joke" wasnt really that funny.

i bet tom made the guy feel like a complete asshole afterwards. he seemed hella chill to give the brit an interview and shit, a squirt to the face wasnt that called for at all. as if tom gives a shit, he can get any bitch he wants in 10seconds and hes rich

i still dont like him, but he proved to be the victor in this

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom won?!? Tom looked like (read: is) a total asshole. "Oh, I'm gonna hold this guy's hand and scold him like a ten year old, that sure will make him look foolish. No WAY someone squirts Tom Cruise in the face with water and gets away with it! I'm a goddamn twenty-what -the-fuck-ever level scientologist millionaire... nobody may laugh at my expense! I was in Top Gun!" How about getting down off of your ridiculously high horse and accepting the fact that you've been made the butt of a mild prank? That shit is funny. Hitting someone in the face with a pie is funnier, but Tom Cruise probably would have gotten REALLY mad about that and made homeboy go sit in the corner or something. There was no harm done, and it's not like Tom Cruise would have lost face by having a little laugh and saying, "Well, you got me. Good one. Now I'm gonna go have sex with that chick from Dawson's Creek and pretend she's a dude." Douchebag.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Tom looked like a douchebag, as he always does, but made the other guy feel like a dick instead of Funny McPrankypants. He wins, end of story.

I would really love to make a Lazerhead logo for Tom. I have the image in my head, wish I had the time to make it.

Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 21 2005, 09:49 AM

if she wnated the divorce, maybe it's b/c tom is gay? yeah? yeah.

i used to date a girl who swore up and down that Tom Cruise is in fact gay. she said that her mother's best friend was Cruise's agent or something, and that's how she knew.

Originally posted by casekonly+Jun 21 2005, 06:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Jun 21 2005, 06:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 21 2005, 01:56 AM

it seems to me that nicole probably wanted the divorice more than him...at least thats how i would have done...

if she wnated the divorce, maybe it's b/c tom is gay? yeah? yeah.

hopefully she's open to short, olive skinned guys with paint splatters on their clothes.

[/b]

i was thinking because of his ego. that she wanted to be nicole instead of mrs tom.

you seem a little too pale to have olive skin. how tall are you again? she was open to tom cruise..and he's short as fuck.

Archived