The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh man, if you want a good laugh, go watch the Ladies Night video on the berrics right now. I feel embarrassed just watching that and knowing thats the best footage they could get of female riders at their park. I bet i could go to any random park in america and find at least 2 or 3 kids under the age of 15 who were better than that on any given day.

Oh man, if you want a good laugh, go watch the Ladies Night video on the berrics right now. I feel embarrassed just watching that and knowing thats the best footage they could get of female riders at their park. I bet i could go to any random park in america and find at least 2 or 3 kids under the age of 15 who were better than that on any given day.

It's fucking females.... the fuck do you expect, hardflip nosegrinds on handrails? :lol:

http://www.theberrics.com/dailyops.php

I for one can't do a couple of the tricks that some of these broads did.

Nah, but i sure as fuck wouldn't expect 6 inch high frontside airs over a hip and switch ollies down a 6 stair. I'm just saying, why even bother putting some of that shit up when its not helping any of their cases when it comes to people thinking women suck at skateboarding. I guess a few tricks were ok, but some of that was pitiful if they're actually sponsored. If it was just random female friends or whatever, then thats a different story, but if thats the sort of skill level that females can get sponsored with, than thats pretty weak.

Nah, but i sure as fuck wouldn't expect 6 inch high frontside airs over a hip and switch ollies down a 6 stair. I'm just saying, why even bother putting some of that shit up when its not helping any of their cases when it comes to people thinking women suck at skateboarding. I guess a few tricks were ok, but some of that was pitiful if they're actually sponsored. If it was just random female friends or whatever, then thats a different story, but if thats the sort of skill level that females can get sponsored with, than thats pretty weak.

It's fucking females.

They were all skating more or less on Alissa Steamers level. How many female skaters can you name off the top who are any better?

And can you switch ollie a 6 stair?

Just sayin...

^Bitch looks like s manlier version of Ali Boulala.

hahaha, girl definitely wants some boulala nuts in or around her mouth. the way she looks and skates, all screamed boulala. that last girl from ladies night is what i picture zdrips to look like, some of those girls werent bad, but i've came across a few that could step to them, atleast in that video.

Okay so girls videos:

Getting Nowhere Faster

http://www.skatevideosonline.net/skate-videos/646/element/a-villa-villacola-getting-nowhere-faster/

Basically the same thing in terms of skills. Not overly impressive. Some of them were pretty good though. And there was a weird like plotstorylinethinger built in. I liked "Nugget's" and Vanessa Torres' parts the most.

PS: It's raining so all I can do is watch skate videos until I have to work.

Okay so girls videos:

Getting Nowhere Faster

http://www.skatevideosonline.net/skate-videos/646/element/a-villa-villacola-getting-nowhere-faster/

Basically the same thing in terms of skills. Not overly impressive. Some of them were pretty good though. And there was a weird like plotstorylinethinger built in. I liked "Nugget's" and Vanessa Torres' parts the most.

PS: It's raining so all I can do is watch skate videos until I have to work.

That bitch ass camera dude should have had that chicks back and smashed that security fag's face in with his board.

I'd always had an easier time with nose manuals, especially on taller stuff.

Is it just a skewed aspect ratio on my monitor, or is Danny Dicola the best chunky skater in the world? He looks a little round.

ps....About time a skate video had some good music. Crystal Antlers is some rock and roll.