The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

East Meets West eS Game Of Skate this Saturday in Cleveland...if the weather holds . I'll take pics and movies if I remember . lol . West Side Skates reppin' hard with some crazy-ass local talent , should be rad . :cool:

weather turned around time to cruise dwntwn for some shifty's in the city.

DOOD. awesome sesh the other day! hopefully that's the first of many. and the next time myself or one of your boys hits a pedestrian, we take them the fuck out, not just a bump on the ankle, hahahaha

I'm going to start riding again and hopefully do more shit other than ollie. I rode a lot of different types of boards and the only ones I really liked were Girl and the local skate shop boards were I live. The pop is great on both.

I'm still going with Red bearings, cheap and good, some Ricta wheels, and Venture trucks (they're lightest trucks I've ever had). That was essentially my old set up before I quit.

Anyways, long story short, I just want to know what all you nurgas are skating on.

fuck we still got like 5 days of it here..

currently riding..

8.25 Shape deck

Indy wides

54mm Bones 100s

China Reds.

at first the shape had a weird shape, no pun, it wasa little chunky in the middle and skinnier at the nose and tail, but now...

bata ba ba ba, i'm loving it.

supreme deck i had forever 7.75

indies

china reds

spitfires

got a zoo mini cruzer deck, not like a zip zinger but more like a scaled down old skool penis board

indies

swiss bonerz

shut wheels softies--but not too soft

^^is how i get around at night.

8.25 is huge. Damn nigga, hahahaha. I usually ride a 7.5 or 7.75, even though I have big feet.

i skated 8.5 for months.. but that + 58mm wheels = one heavy bitch resulting in many slams, so i down graded. after riding a 8.5 the lowest i can go is a 8..

i generally skate fast and are kinda all over the place.. so i need wider room for error haha.

edit: i also use bones medium bushings, courtesy of Celt's advice.