The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haven't been around here for a minute, but i could use some advice and would like your opinions.

I'm looking to buy a video camera. Mainly for painting, but something that I can pop a fisheye on and film a little skating when it happens. You guys have any suggestions, or stuff that you like?

Haven't been around here for a minute, but i could use some advice and would like your opinions.

I'm looking to buy a video camera. Mainly for painting, but something that I can pop a fisheye on and film a little skating when it happens. You guys have any suggestions, or stuff that you like?

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-home.pl?mdl=DCR-VX2100&region_id=1

Also:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. honestly rolling into that fucking incline is doable-looking in the video....then check it out in person, hahaha

word is fritz mead kickflipped into that. which classifies him as a savage. dudes in that video make that shit look so easy. cant wait to have a crack at that thing again.

hail cardiel.

Right now I got this and it works pretty good if you're looking for something inexpensive

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DCR-HC26-Digital-Handycam-Camcorder/dp/B000E0K7EK

and then I suggest buying one of these to go with it

http://www.amazon.com/Century-Ultra-Fisheye-Adapter-Diameter/dp/B0000ALKDR

All together you're lookin at about $500

Also:

WHAT. THE. FUCK. honestly rolling into that fucking incline is doable-looking in the video....then check it out in person, hahaha

this was crazy. i went to that spot once with Fred Smith and Mario Rubacalba and met that Kevin Day guy and it was unreal... how he only has one trick in that is beyond me... dude had lines on that pool for days... good find, im so out of the loop...

and holy shit Cardiel did shit on there i didnt think possible, if you see or skate this spot you will know. the vid does it NO justice. its so scary...

C bowl is burly as fuck. I was just thinking that a weekend session may be in order next time it's in the high 30s or low 40s and sunny. Break out the shovels and brooms crack/Boston/crew. I require a back smith or 5-0 from crack, back board to fakie from boston and a nosepick from bostons boy, nh.

C bowl is burly as fuck. I was just thinking that a weekend session may be in order next time it's in the high 30s or low 40s and sunny. Break out the shovels and brooms crack/Boston/crew. I require a back smith or 5-0 from crack, back board to fakie from boston and a nosepick from bostons boy, nh.

this sunday is gonna be pretty warm i heard (high 40s), if you want i'll swing by c-pool and see what's up. how's the park looking around your area, chupa? last time i went there like 3 weeks ago there was 7ft piles of snow, haha.

haha, you're right, i'd rather be skating nashua's pool of death and drinking cheap booze! slayer is obligatory.

and sunday? if i don't have any shit going on until that night, so that sounds damn fine. just keep in mind that i'm a bowl dude, and the best thing i have to my credit is not being too afraid of destroying my body, haha