The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dont like letting people use my board because im really anal about my board. I dont like that whole tail scrapping shit. I take pretty good care of my boards, and i've been riding this one setup for a few years now. Especially somthing like skateboard, as much time as i spend using it, i think its worth keeping it decent.

I wouldn't say that BMX or skateboarding is more dangerous than the other. I did see a fruit booter up at the park the other day, everybody was really natural about it. But i had a hard time keeping my composure about it. Was that not the normal reaction? bajaja.

Just picked up an older styled board, people call them fishtails? i dunno, anyways..i just picked up a whopping 10incher, im used to riding 7.63. Huge change, anybody ride these have some tips and things? I can't hardly ollie on this thing! :ballcap:

Dogtown_1665.jpg

I dont like letting people use my board because im really anal about my board. I dont like that whole tail scrapping shit. I take pretty good care of my boards, and i've been riding this one setup for a few years now. Especially somthing like skateboard, as much time as i spend using it, i think its worth keeping it decent.

I wouldn't say that BMX or skateboarding is more dangerous than the other. I did see a fruit booter up at the park the other day, everybody was really natural about it. But i had a hard time keeping my composure about it. Was that not the normal reaction? bajaja.

Just picked up an older styled board, people call them fishtails? i dunno, anyways..i just picked up a whopping 10incher, im used to riding 7.63. Huge change, anybody ride these have some tips and things? I can't hardly ollie on this thing! :ballcap:

05167b.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah,what exactly was he trying to do?..I never thought something that severe could happen just from riding on a board.

i borrowed his bike to buy cigarettes and then i got back and i see him roll into the bowl and i think he was just tryin to pivot the other side and went down but didnt get up. somehow he managed to break his femur and the bone went through his kneecap.

its funny because the medics had him sit there on that carryboard thing in the bowl for a good 2 minutes before even trying to get him to the ambulance so everyone could catch a flick of his busted up leg