The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

So you're judging the company as a whole based off their board graphics?

And this is coming from someone who jocks the shit out of Creature?

LOL...I knew you'd say something like this . No dude just an observation . My point about Plan B , was the fact they're losing riders and not replacing them . Their wood is shitty , and as far as graphics go they're on par with 1031 as having the most awful looking art this year . I brought this argument about Plan B here from the skate shop , which was sort of dumb and pointless .

Wait until you see Taylor Bingaman and Truman Hooker skate in Hesh Law DAO . :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nyjah started his own company called I and I....personally I am tired as fuck of the whole Rasta thing , shit is gay as TPWF .

http://www.iandiskateboards.com/

Any skateboarder owned company has to be better than 1031 .

im pretty sure his family are rastas...and not just putting on a facade.

Yeah man, white kids rocking the rasta vibe just doesn't work.

are you implying nyjah is white?

or are you talking about the tosh towends of the world?

or trust-a-fundians as i like to call them.

LOL...I knew you'd say something like this . No dude just an observation . My point about Plan B , was the fact they're losing riders and not replacing them . Their wood is shitty , and as far as graphics go they're on par with 1031 as having the most awful looking art this year . I brought this argument about Plan B here from the skate shop , which was sort of dumb and pointless .

Wait until you see Taylor Bingaman and Truman Hooker skate in Hesh Law DAO . :cool:

I'm sayin though. Creature has some of the corniest graphics I've probably ever seen.

And the Plan B boards I've seen are basically just the Plan B logo with some type of pattern or whatever around it.

Not that board graphics mean shit, but if I was gonna pic a board based off graphics it sure as fuck wouldn't be a Creature.

I'm just sayin though.

My dude Chris' sponsor me footy.

Dude... the fuck is it with the music in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO you post???

Is it a Washington thing?

Does everybody in Washington listen to that shit?

Or is it just one filmer cat who happens to film every video you post?

I know I sound like a broken record saying this over and over again, but I seriously can't sit through any of your videos due to the soundtracks on them.

Dude... the fuck is it with the music in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO you post???

Is it a Washington thing?

Does everybody in Washington listen to that shit?

Or is it just one filmer cat who happens to film every video you post?

I know I sound like a broken record saying this over and over again, but I seriously can't sit through any of your videos due to the soundtracks on them.

Normally my taste in music is pretty diverse, and i can listen to just about anything, but in this case i have to side with DAO. The whole time I was watching that I was thinking this is the kind of song hipster lesbian sisters listen to when they spoon and comb each others hair.

• Like 1