The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I try to get up between 6 and 8 am to go to a local skatepark on Saturdays or Sundays.

Its the best to warm up almost alone in a park and be about done when the TPWF are just starting to show up. Also it helps with avoiding the pad ranger ...er park ranger.

It has been over a month since I have made this happen ... last time I got there set down my shit and looked over to see the ranger hovering a few hundred yards away ... sucked !!!

skateboard-paster.jpg

Torey Pudwill vs Jimmy Carlin on Sunday

Stefan Janoski vs Peter Ramondetta on Monday

The footage of the volcom team at the berrics should be up late tonight or tomorrow. Also, one of the kids in the newest skate or dice video fucking kills it. switch heelflip 360, fakie kickflip 360, and a bunch of other shit you wouldn't expect some random kid to land first try.

adidas.com/skateboarding

the new shoes are cool and dont look like they suck as much as the original superstar skates did.

i've been rockin adidas skate shoes for about the past year when skating, they're pretty fuckin good in my opinion. i got no complaints. i got these ones now, and they're the best ones i've had so far, the hemp shoes were fucking amazing but like 3 kickflips and the whole front of the shoe is torn to shit.

shoes_iaec1129728.jpg

For the kid who didn't know and for the people who misinformed him the music at the begining of the boozentits and thomas game of skate on the berrics was from The 37th Chamber of Wu Tang done by El micheals affair. These guys went and redid a ton of awesome wutang beats but with an orchestra or some shit. A few months ago someone posted it in ch.0 do a search and you can get the whole cd.

Holy shit on that Volcom United !!!

I forgot how stacked that team is ...DAMN !!

Yeah, they destroyed the park. also, i realized that the person who i thought was a random kid in the skate or dice video is actually luan de oliveira, which makes a lot more sense than some random landing those tricks first try.

Just for the record I do not skate vert like at all so this is big news for me:

Today I had an awesome day of skating

I dropped in on a quarter pipe that is taller than me by almost a foot (I'm 5'8''ish/ I'm short...)

I did a bunch of rock to fakies on the one next to it that is about a foot smaller

I did a rocknroll on a small 4 ft quarter pipe

I did a fake tail stall thing on that sime quarter pipe

I landed a ton of really nice kickflips

I came really close to landing a full cab. I've landed it twice before.

So, basically my first day skating in like 2 weeks and I got so much shit done!

Heck yes!

Watch that busenitz part! It got me pumped!