The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
They're on http://theberrics.com/dailyops.php which i've posted a few times and would assume most people know about by now, considering all the stuff thats been posted from there, including and not limited to: any battle at the berrics shit, any of the BANGIN! videos, any of the battle commander videos, and a whole slew of other shit.

So why should we have to go digging for something you posted a while ago, or even go googleing on our own, when you could simply just post the fucking link yourself?

I just don't get why you would comment on something outside of this thread without posting a link to what you're talking about.

That's like dudes who start pic threads without posting pics.

Common courtesy my dude.

I bought these 2 days ago , and I could give a fuck if DAO likes em' or not . :cool::lol: They've been pretty rad so far .

cons-skate-fall-2009-4.jpg

I'd rock them if I was still in the 150ish range.

I'm too fat to be doing that to my feet these days though.

I still rock thin shoes though, just not that thin.

(I'm assuming they have the same soles as the origional Chucks)

I dig those. the lows in black are pretty nice looking too, and reasonably priced. My shoes are falling apart so i might have to check those out.

the lower cut ones for reference:

converse-cons-cts-skate-shoes.jpg

Also, how are they holding up so far/do they have the same soles as the original chucks or a bit more padding?

Im copping the mid top converse tommorow.

The lows were sooo good.

EDIT: btw if you go to that spot you should probably bring a broom. spots like that are always so dusty. it looks fun for a few minutes but id probably get bored. I want to do frontside 50 to pivot fakie on the other side of the spine there.

EDIT: btw if you go to that spot you should probably bring a broom. spots like that are always so dusty. it looks fun for a few minutes but id probably get bored. I want to do frontside 50 to pivot fakie on the other side of the spine there.

Drop in from the spine, kickturn, blunt transfer, end run.

I could see somebody fucking around and falling to their death trying to seriously skate that shit.