The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ditto, I think I skated the mini at FDR with you and Wes. We talked about pennskate a bit. Maybe it was just Wes there, but I know I skated with him last month.

Makes me wonder if I've met you too drunken.

By the way that mini-ramp vid was sick, seriously liked that more than cheese and crackers.

I've been out of town for a good while. But Wes is the homie.

I've been out of town for a good while. But Wes is the homie.

I haven't been to philly in a while but we used to skate the under 95 spot a lot back when the bump to pole was there along with a flat bar and ledges, this is when it was set up on the right side, if that makes sense. I''m assuming the spots been destroyed by the mummers again this year...but yeah man if you guys know Wes and Co. chances are we've crossed paths. possibly headed to philly this weekend if my ankle heals.

not sure if its been posted, newerish PJ footage

This is something big to me ... I can recall back to watching my cousin skate a shady ass 70's quarter pipe in the front yard, before or after putting me in all his gear(I cant recall). Following this I began bugging my parents to get me a board. Dad comming through with a yellow fiberglass banana board at some point in the next few years.

This Photo is from 1978 !!!!

OldPhoto2.jpg

here some photos from a friend of mine shaun mefford. photos from Tejas.

Franky Machuca - Houston, tx. ollie up kickflip

skate_59.jpg

guru khalsa - Houston, tx. nollie front 180 (habitat add)

skate_51.jpg

holland austin - Dallas, tx. front rock

skate_46.jpg

zack grahm - Atlanta, georgia. front smith

skate_39.jpg

josh johnson "shortbus" - Austin, tx. Ollie

skate_13.jpg

elias bingham - Austin, tx noseslide pop over

skate_23.jpg

Shaun Malto - Dallas, tx. front smith

skate_29.jpg

Jonathan perez - duncanville, tx. Backtail

skate_32.jpg

John comer - Allen, tx. Stale fish ( fuckn OG still killn it!)

skate_33.jpg

Adam Taylor - Ft. Worth, tx. Kickflip over handrail

skate_41.jpg

Maurice Banuelos - Arlington, tx. Backside flip

9F5B5663_cpysml.jpg

I haven't been to philly in a while but we used to skate the under 95 spot a lot back when the bump to pole was there along with a flat bar and ledges, this is when it was set up on the right side, if that makes sense. I''m assuming the spots been destroyed by the mummers again this year...but yeah man if you guys know Wes and Co. chances are we've crossed paths. possibly headed to philly this weekend if my ankle heals.

not sure if its been posted, newerish PJ footage

Oh snap are you one of Rudy's homies?

that gay little gif i made on the other page, my boy shot that cause i wanted him to show me how to make gifs. but his camera was to slow for a sequence, so i just did the same powerslide a million times and we chopped it together, you can tell cause the rocks and dirt jump all around in every frame. haha.

The top dog cameras shoot 10 frames per second.

I just got one thats 6.5 f/ps (second fastest in the Cannon DSLR family) and its close but not quite there. However the memory card I have isnt fast enough to keep up with the camera so I dont feel I have given it a full try yet either.

I have thought about shooting skate as well but I want a few more lenses first.