The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this almost makes me want to get my old board thats at my parents house and start skating, but its way too fucking cold and the combo of that and me not being able to do anything will just be depressing.

In other news, i've had the same wheels on my decks for about 2 years of skating. they're fucking mini.

fuck that. i'm was never even remotely tech (aka i don't do flip tricks) and i still felt wierd riding peoples' boards with bigger wheels. I guess i just kept getting used to it as they got smaller, to the point where it was really uncomfortable having my board higher off the ground. Its all about dicking around, cruising, doing 180s, cabs, ollieing little gaps, small ledges, and having fun. I never had the patience to learn lots of tricks, because i started getting frustrated and it would lose its fun. Yeah, i'm sure it would've been fun if i had those tricks, but getting them wasn't.

I love small wheels. But I like riding soft ones so I'll pick up a set of 52 mms blanks from the shop and ride those things till they're dead.

Its freezing out here right now too, but my dad's house was blessed with an unfinished basment so I session down there.

I heard Muska is riding for Puma now or something since he quit Circa. And the last couple of Shorty's deck graphics have been amazing.