Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

"i havent seen any of ur threads relate to anything that has to do with graffiti so ur very lost arent u"

thats cause ch.0 isnt graffiti related....duh!.....anyways vaj...sorry to hear about your hate mail....show some tittays?

I would just like to thank Monk3y 3O5 For sending me this sweet and thought out private message. It really made me think. Thank you so much. You've changed my life:

stupid shit talkin bitch i u have no right to talk shit in my thread

im 15 years old and i quit smokin and didnt cry or scream like a fuckin retard ur just and ediot and i hope u still smoke so u can die of lung cancer u stupid bitch...oh and by the way this is kinda a graffiti website not a personal problems website i havent seen any of ur threads relate to anything that has to do with graffiti so ur very lost arent u

wow !

ahhaha :lol:

death debt question...

if i were to get my ma a shit load of credit cards and max em all out on stupid shit, and someone were to cut off her brakes would then i have to pay back what she owed or would it be all good and i'd still keep what was bought with the Ccards?

i think the credit card fraud division and the fbi and the local police would team up to investigate.....sounds like a bad idea....

id just rob a bank instead.....like the mad hatter does.

hahaha

i saw a law and order : ci about something like this. it was crazy...

they caught the person because everything pointed to them

that would be a silly thing to do.

the tv knows all, so you would so get caught too... cough.

I took a break from studying to go and play Guitar Hero 2, and I can't pass 'Freya' on expert. I have tried it like 5 times and only get 35% of the way thru. Fuck this, as every other song i have passed first or second go on this difficulty so far.

It is giving me the shits.

something is going on in my neighborhood....i keep hearing cars speeding by....and i keep hearing cop sirens....its not racing either....this hood is ghetto....weve had the ghetto bird in our neighborhood a bunch of times in the past month or so.

sounds like not fun.

I like when I get the mail

There's just something about it

kind of like pm's on here

I reach in and I never know what i'll pull out

pm.jpg

So this weekend was my birthday. Pretty crappy birthday.

So my guess is all others are downhill from here on out. I'm old.

Dinner yesterday was exceptional though.

Fuck after not eating for 3days anything was septacular

Shit Shot

Happy belated birthday E.M.O.

I gave up on that song for the moment, will wait til after exams. I got up to the solo a few times, and just stuffed it as the preceding rhythm part i can't do that well. I need to pass that song to unlock the encore, as I passed the rest at that level. I was getting annoyed so I went and played Beast and the Harlot on expert and managed to pass it on my 2nd try after stuffing the first time on the solo. I got like 88% of notes on that song but only 3 stars for some reason. I also went and played Less talk more rokk, and that song is a beast!! My fingers are hurting now. :(

I came to work really drunk for the first time. Somehow I made it through the night without getting in trouble. I think it is more dangerous to be a functioning alcoholic than a fuck up. There is never a reason to stop!