Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Seriously..'Whats the weirdest shit you have ever done?" "Uhm, one time I actually shoved my cock in an exhaust pipe while wearing lingerie."

I hope one day his kids get that and know it is him. Fucking weirdo.

I'm gonna go shove a Pez dispenser up my ass, peace.

I have a soere wrist from passing Carry me home on Guitar Hero 2 and failing after 55% of Psychobilly freakout. Fuck that song!

i get a sore wrist from Guitar Hero II after like five songs. it's sad =[

i have to take a break... and i'm only on medium!! lame =/

psychobilly freakout is fucking crazy-difficult.

Guitar Hero is fuckin wack, how the hell does everyone play that shit? I tried the other day but it was so boring. Just hitting buttons over and over while little colored things scroll up the screen. If they make a rap hero and I can get all drunk and battle little white kids from Idaho it would be much cooler.

my very good friend died two nights ago. spent his last day with him and he said good night see you tomoz, have a gooden.

i miss him already

I know how you feel....my good friend passed away last week...his funeral was today:(:(...too young...too sad.

ive been eatting alive by mosquitos and thats with bug spray. supposed to be the worst year out

here for them..

its always the worst year for everything when i get to somewhere..

i saw you got apocalypto from deviants mauler, you watch it yet? that shit was gorier than hostel 2.

Umm I haven't watched it, Dad took the dvd I burnt of it with him to watch with his gf.

The end of Hostel 2 was worse, I hadn't seen anything liek that since Cannibal Holocaust

In other news, I just made it up to the last songs on GH2 on hard. I beat Psychobilly Freakout with a pathetic score of like under 40000. Fuck that song, but breezed thru YYZ.

I can see me having dramas with Freebird though, not so much the other songs. I guess persistence is the key and getting lucky with when you use your star power.:D

Freebird was actually a piece of piss. Psychobilly was the hardest song on hard IMO, or Carry me home. Six is pretty hard as well, but it is definitely those 3.

Time to step up to expert, I am not looking forward to it. Might have to wait til after exams.

edit***check back in a min i am editing...

I list my car on craigslist using my work email by accident. I get a fucking reply 5 min ago this dude is like I'll give you 1000$ cash for it tomorrow. Can I western union you a deposit? I am like nah dude your fine just come tomorrow. I am about to start buying more of these camry's fucking shits are like gold...