Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by someone@Aug 6 2005, 02:06 PM

that picutre^^^ reminds me of my battle earlier......

i went into my basement to look for something around 930ish in the morning when i sumpled apoun a spider nest or house what ever its called so i throw something at it and out rushed about 20 spiders and a bundle of eggs so i rain to my post to collest ammo and prepare for the war of the worlds.. i gathered up a gaint can of zep 40 spray cleaner,raid to kill ants,a bottle of rubbing alcohol,and a lighter....so i creeped up on the bastards like a surprize pillow fight attack in the early moring and sprung spraying left and right and pouring alcohol everywhere i back up and light it and pooffff i let there whole base on fire check point complete i steped back viewing to see two tring to get away and go to higher growns so i rain through the fire like a mad man and drop kicked them and to quickly sum the story up the put the dead bodies of the parents on tooth picks and left them by the nesting area and eat the babies

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw around here all they want is for you to be them beer or drive them in your car... hell the average age minors start smoking is 14 and drinking is about 16 and that is usually with a parents permission for the alcohol...being you can take your child into a bar and allow them to drink, but as far as the jailbait girls...i use the dont ask dont tell method..

and besides ..who am i to spoil a young girls fantasy of hooking up with a black guy who they think is from chicago or the mill..and knows about all things hood that they will never understand and yet daily try to imitate through tv,music,speach,and dress.. and if that fantasy involves me getting head,or sex in the bathroom of walgreens...then i will grit my teeth and uphold that nieve image that that girl has held fastened to as she looks upon me....because i feel that all hopes and dreams should be helped to come true..

not cause i want to...but because i have to..

moogs// old enough to pee old enough fer me oner

Originally posted by Seldoon+Aug 6 2005, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Aug 6 2005, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Aug 6 2005, 06:31 PM

naw, doo', i want that advent children.

Not out yet nigga! dont make me break your neck uuuuggghh na na na naaa

[/b]

whateva, nukka. that shit is all up in shareaza with them 500 sources and 1000queued up for downloading.

nuh uh. moogle got it, he just won't come off it.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper@Aug 5 2005, 11:22 PM

"When the spider is threatened by a touch to the web or when too large a prey hits the web, the spider becomes invisible by vibrating rapidly and becoming blurred, and for this reason have sometimes been called "vibrating spiders".

This just reminded me of the end of The Celestine Prophecy when dude raises his vibration levels so high he becomes invisible.

loose lips sink ships. ive done a bunch of shit and gotten away with most of it. i really want to talk about my heists and hustles but i know better. People that know me have no idea about most any of it. Nevertheless everybody thinks im super shady. If they only knew a fraction of it. ahh

I had the WORST FUCKIN night. My car got towed and i had to pay $180.00 just to get it out. FUCKIN BITCHES! i swear every fuckin tow truck i see imma spray paint their fucking rims pink. ASSHOLES, don't they know i have to pay my damn cable bill (cause i can't live without the internet.)

Originally posted by fatalist@Aug 8 2005, 03:57 PM

I had the WORST FUCKIN night. My car got towed and i had to pay $180.00 just to get it out. FUCKIN BITCHES! i swear every fuckin tow truck i see imma spray paint they're fucking rims pink. ASSHOLES, don't they know i have to pay my damn cable bill (cause i can't live without the internet.)

pshhh yo fatalist i love you get back at me

Originally posted by casekonly+Aug 7 2005, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Aug 7 2005, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Seldoon@Aug 6 2005, 08:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Aug 6 2005, 06:31 PM

naw, doo', i want that advent children.

Not out yet nigga! dont make me break your neck uuuuggghh na na na naaa

whateva, nukka. that shit is all up in shareaza with them 500 sources and 1000queued up for downloading.

nuh uh. moogle got it, he just won't come off it.

[/b]

my duuuuuude its fake, not real, don't bother, etc etc. 09/14 is official release date. it's not even out in Japan yet, so that's not a japanese copy either. the us and jap vers will be released on same date. google that shit bwoy. im tellin ya maaan, moogle be on some otha shit bruh, you can't trust him! plus he actually LIKES naruto, instead of just brainlessly absorbing the pictures like the smarter narutards.

booooo ....

.you rekindled my hunger for little caesars..curse this backwater town..

on another note.....if anybody knows chicago rather well could you direct me to that lego store...and a good hookah bar...and a strip club if you will please......my start destination would be a greyhound station.....being that my aunt is out of town so itll cost to damn much to get to her pad way the hell out in the boonies.. or much a ride around town to shop as a thinly disguised trip to visit her

how are the sand castles that you can buy from truckstops made?

wondering b/c my neighbor seems to take great pride in one that she

bought for 65 bones.

i laughed inside, but wondered if they were made in a mold or scultped from where the lightening strikes beaches and makes crude glass.

i turned out another dvd family movie today. woo hoo.

tired of seeing families and lakes.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Aug 9 2005, 05:55 AM

crazy bread is the shit. that stuff kept me alive for a few monthes when funds were low. they had some feed the poor thing going on. for every can of food you donated...you'd get an order of it.

so....why didnt you just eat the cans of food?

hesh's post reminds me of my pizza thread. that shit had me rolling for days.

i love this thread.

casek! pudddiiiing!!! helll-loooo! wheres it at? god...

ps little caesars is alive coast to coast.

32461727_75899eb933.jpg