Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

looked ot me like he was taking the part thats eatible

nah man, you can eat almost everything off of those guys. you don't gut any fish from the top, center of the belly in most cases.. only thing i can figure is he was just chopping for bait. which is still the wrong way to go about it...

probably. depends on what it is, but the longer it sits on your paint the more likely it is to damage it.

co-signed....and the longer it sits on your paint....the harder it is to get off especially when it collects dirt....

my advice (if it isnt too much) is to pull into a gas station and use those window squigees...

if its a lot...go to those carwashes where you put quarters in the machine.

oh hey

i just got back from pasadena

it sucked

cal lost

what a waste of a trip

my parents ditched to the raiders game right when our plane landed... i had to drive myself home half asleep

i'm smelly

i need to go back to berkeley to do a project

there's no gas left

i'm hungry

today. fucking. sucked.

i'm going to write all about it!

so we arrive at oakland airport, 11 AM this morning. we all take the shuttle back to our parking shit hole, mom and dad drive to the other side of the freeway to the coliseum for the raiders game and just leave the car with my sister and i. so she takes us to oakland just so she can go back to her dorm, we get there, she leaves, it was nice cool going down to LA with her this weekend, awesome.

so now i have the car. all by myself. i'm supposed to do this project for chem, we have to bake some kind of food, we have the list of ingredients and everything, but its in some fucking lame ass code that we have to figure out (sunny brown dimple sitting on a flower = brown egg, WTF). so i call my friend who i was going to do it with, and she's unavailable because her family has friends over. so i drive around..... fucking waiting for her to be able to do this fucking project, doesn't happen, i drive 30 miles to my house. that was pretty nice, i showered, took a nap, ate a lot of food, watched tv. it was cool.

so i call alison and she says to come around 3, so i leave at 3. i get to el cerrito at 3:20. waiting on her call. i get some food. it eventually becomes 4, and i call her, and she says to come at 5. i go to my other friend's house, and she coincidentally has the same project, so we decide that we're all going to do it when MY partner is available.

OH HEY THE FUCKING RAIDERS LOST AND MY PARENTS WANT ME TO FUCKING TAKE THEM HOME AND WON'T LET ME FUCKING STAY OUT TO DO THIS FUCKING PROJECT SO I FUCKING TAKE THEM HOME AND IT'S FUCKING POINTLESS, THEN I TURN AROUND AND GO BACK TO EL CERRITO AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS FUCKING PROJECT

we tried deciphering this stupid ass code, took us hours, got the ingredients at safeway, by this time it's 8:30, we get back, watch tv, try to bake this shit, it sucks.

so long story short, i drove back and forth between 30 mile trips FOUR FUCKING TIMES TODAY, AND I DIDN'T GET SHIT ACCOMPLISHED, i still have 5 poems to go through, and some fucking trigenometry or some shit to attempt.

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!