Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

i gotta say one of the most satisfying feelings is taking a huge dump, esp if ur smoking during it

that and drinkin beers in the shower, fuck.

one time when we were camping i took a huge shit in this nasty 30+ year old pit toilet god knows

the last time someone cleaned and my dook splashed me i almost puked

drinking in the shower is awesome. last time was in kentucky. louisville is surprisingly one of the most fun cities i've ever been in. i don't understand how that was remotely possible, but it was....

strange, i had more fun in kentucky in a few weeks than i've had in washington in a few months. this state... maybe its me, in a funk or something, but this states not been so good to me or for me. i miss colorado. i think once i get a girlie in my life (not just a lay) i'll think higher of this state. /no emo.

4 day weekend. drinking? maybe... i've sobered up so much in the last 2 months. i rarely have more than 2 drinks or a few beers in a night. i haven't been shitfaced in a long time. weird... growing up?

Eh I dont give a fuck I am getting paid to travel a little spend a day in the city play the gig that night. Play music with one of the best guitar players I have ever had the chance to meet. I throw that in the win pile...

On another no I just booked 500$ worth of shows for this month for just playing drums and drinking c/no ska haha whoot!

im smashed and fought with me ex tongiht.

pulled the mero line.

"my dick was in your mouth anything you have to say to argue is automaticcally cancelled out"

i laughed, her new boyfriend (my cousin) tried to act hard.

he aint want none, he sat down.

she cried and told me i've been on her mind and she cares about me

she really wants me as a friend and still loves me.

i laughed more, wheres ayebee to laugh at this shit with mee?

YO YOUR COUSIN IS A BITCH ASS NIGGA B, BLOOD THICKER THAN MUD THAT NIGGA IS PLAYING HIMSELF. SNUFF THAT CLOWN B.