Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Spit in Her Butthole

ST. ALBANS, Vt. -- A middle-school teacher in St. Albans has been suspended for allegedly taping a child to a chair.

Michael Underwood, of Enosburg Falls, has been suspended from the St. Albans Town Education Center for two weeks.

The order came after the Department of Education investigated the alleged incident.

According to documents filed with the state, Underwood used duct tape to tape a 12-year-old girl to her chair in December of 2004 because she kept falling out of it.

Documents said Underwood also had been warned previously by school officials to "maintain appropriate boundaries and a professional status in his relationship with students."

Re: Shot it in her Bot Thread

people are stupid, and I watched Family Fued so it's my own fault but... this has been bugging me since yesterday.

The question is:

Name a counrty that you respect other than the United States.

(Keep in mind 6 0f 7 have been revealed... like Japan, France, Italy, England, Canada, Germany and ???)

So, the one family is on their 3rd strike and have named 6 of the 7 answers but failed on the last SO... the other family gets a chance to 'steal those points!'...

So, up jumps Family Q and their shouting out and stuff... so, they settle, dude repeats the question and bitch lays it on us...

"OK Richard, we're gonna go with Europe."

About that time I realized that in the shouting part, half the fam was shouting 'Europe! Europe!' and the other half was shouting 'Africa! Africa!'

... broad racial conflict aside, these mooks watched the other family name 6 countries, 4 IN EUROPE and STILL named continents...

ha ha this is too funny

Re: Split Her in Her Shitter

Some crazy bitch I know was chillin with my sister late night, and saw me out n' bout. I guess she thought it would be funny to blow up my spot to my sister (who thinks I stoped "vandalizing" shit). Anyways my sis being of the same blood line, pulls a u-turn and starts bitching out the window at me. I was like fuck it, maybe I'll just smash on "crazy bitch" so I get in the car. My sister wants to get rid of her anyway. What this girl failed to mention was that she ran away....AGAIN. So what do I get to wake up to?..Her father and two police officers. "we understand that you picked up "crazy bitch" from her house at"....whatever. This bitch will not stop calling me. She said her father is having her hospitalized....AGAIN, but she loves me and what a good fuck i am etc. I never even liked this bitch. We never "went out", but now she's obsessed. Why am I posting this here? Because more and more stupid shit like this is what my life seems to consist of, so I thought I would share.

Guest nutsonmychin!

Re: Splinter in Her Shitter

omg

it took me like 2 hours to find this thread

and now i dont remember what i was going to say. FUCK!